Funny: Sex and the City
- Cynthia Nixon's hilariously panicked delivery of Miranda's Squick at a lover asking for a rim job by waggling his ass: "I don't want to do that!"
- Samantha has had several, but perhaps her all time funniest was her proclamation about Miranda's son- "That baby is an asshole!"
- After yet another disastrous date, a fed-up and hung-over Charlotte loses her temper and starts shrieking, "I've been dating since I was 15! I'm exhausted! WHERE IS HE?" One laughs, but when you realizes that that's 19 years of dating without having found Mr. Right, her frustration is actually pretty understandable.
- In one episode Samantha is afraid she might have reached the menopause. She confesses to the other three that she's "actually a little older than the rest of you". Carrie, Miranda and Charlotte all awkwardly avoid her gaze.
- In the movie when Carrie makes a half-hearted pun in Mexico Samantha's reaction is priceless.
Samantha: Oh honey, you told a joke! Good for you! *super excited, supportive nod and smile*
- The infamous anal sex discussion, where Charlotte panics she doesn't want to be known as the "up the butt girl".
- Pretty much anything Antony says.