Trivia: Nintendo Power
- Executive Meddling: A contributing factor to the gradual loss of features as the magazine went on.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: A lot of the writers, especially in the pre-Future US days, came from, or moved on to writing jobs elsewhere in Nintendo of America.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Everyone knows the story of how two North Americans won the contest to have their Robot Masters appear in Mega Man 6. But go back and read the January 1993 issue of Nintendo Power to see some of the other entries: It's uncanny how many of the entries were eventually used in future Mega Man games, albeit with their designs tweaked.
- Name's the Same: If you were to talk about "Nintendo Power" to someone living in Japan, they would think of a system at convenience stores where one would buy a blank Super Famicom cartridge, and have it "programmed" with the game of their choice.
- Screwed by the Network: The reason the magazine stopped being published was because Nintendo lost interest in getting it published in any form. Sad, especially since it had decent sales even in its dying days.
- What Could Have Been: As stated on the main page, they were originally going to call themselves Power Play, but went with their current name once they found out the name was already taken.
- Future US had hoped to keep the magazine from dying completely by making it transition to a digital format. Sadly, Nintendo didn't let them.