Trivia: I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue
- Author Existence Failure:
- Willie Rushton, one of the four regulars on the show since the 1970s, passed away in December 1996 due to complications from heart surgery. Since then, his spot has been filled by a guest for each episode.
- Humphrey Lyttleton sadly passed away in early 2008. The show was very nearly cancelled afterwards until they went with a series of guest hosts, then settled with Jack Dee as host.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes:
- Owing to the nature of the programme's CD releases (each release contains four compilations rather than whole episodes), the only episodes that are commercially available in their entirety are the two Christmas specials. Some attempt seems to be made at rectifying this with the new "Live" range, which does release uncut recordings.
- In a case of literal Keep Circulating the Tapes, whole episodes (but still without Pick-Up Song) were released on audio tape in the '90s.
- Screwed by the Lawyers: The "Pick-Up Song" round was excluded from any of the CD releases due to the cost of licensing the recordings for a long time. It finally appeared for the first time on the second Live release, and has since made its way into some of the compilation releases.
- What Could Have Been: Due to Humph's unfortunate death, the regular trio of Graham, Barry and Tim were unsure if they wanted to continue, as were the producers. They eventually agreed to return for a series of guest hosts, then signed on again when Jack Dee was chosen as host.