Trivia: Denji Sentai Megaranger
- Acting for Two: Actually three. Asami Jo portrayed three character. Shizuka, Shibolena and Hizumina (who only appears in the crossover with Gingaman). All of whom are Replacement Goldfishes to each other.
- Crossdressing Voice: A variation. Canary Nejire, the Monster of the Week that ends up swapping his voice with Chisato's, is voiced by Akio Ohtsuka. As stated above, because the voice is swapped, Ohtsuka has to voice Chisato during that period, so he ends up raising his pitch and making it like he's voicing a high-school girl. Not exactly the usual use of the trope, but it kinda works.
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- Hirotaka Suzuoki voiced Yugande, in what would be his only Toku role.
- Also you might recognize Neji Black and Neji Yellow as Iori Yagami and Tsunade/Sailor Neptune.
- Masaya Matsukaze, who played Shun Namiki/Mega Blue, will be voicing characters from popular and critically acclaimed animes such as Kyoya Ootori, Teru Mikami, Yusuke Tozawa, Ren Ichimoku and Hisui Hearts.
- Urban Legend of Zelda: Many who haven't seen the series believe it takes place in Cyberspace, being similar to Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad. However, that isn't so: battles take place in the real world, though occasionally Yellow does trap grunts in a digital Phantom Zone. It could be confusion about the "recruited via a game" bit and the electronics theme combined with a few of the trippier moments that were used in Power Rangers in Space; however, the game was just a recruitment tool, and they may be teens in the school's computer club but that doesn't mean they actually enter the computers. Think less TRON and more The Last Starfighter.