- Hey, It's That Guy!: Derek Dzvirko is Damian!
- Hollywood Pudgy: The real Lisa was overweight and was repeatedly tormented by both Bobby and Marty about it. The actress chosen to play Lisa hardly even qualifies as chubby — yet Bobby still calls her a "fat bitch."
- She could be considered fat as compared to best friend Alli, who is very skinny.
- Cowboy BeBop at His Computer: Bully? That's the Columbine game, right?
- Name's the Same: Three examples:
- Shrug of God: Regarding the character Clint (aka Henry). Apparently, he managed to have two different names far enough into development that by the time the developers realized their error, it was easier to just credit him as "Clint (aka Henry)" than try to dummy out mentions of one of the names.
- What Could Have Been:
- The Punks clique in general. They were introduced early on, changed a few times and ended up as the Townies.
- Several characters were in different cliques at some point in development.
- There was going to be an actual Grottoes and Gremlins minigame based on Gauntlet that was cut due to time constraints.
- Dr. Crabblesnitch was originally going to have been the Big Bad of the game.