Trivia: Bravely Default
- Bad Export for You: Subverted with the American Limited Special Collector's Ultimate Edition. It is missing the European and Japanese versions' figurine of Agnés Oblige, but the figurine bumped up the price of those versions a lot, and after photos showing its face came out, several fans agreed that it was not worth the extra money.
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- In English:
- Tiz Arrior is Bryce Papenbrook.
- Agnés Oblige is Erin Fitzgerald (Chie Satonaka).
- Edea Lee is Cassandra Lee. Would you like to make a contract?
- Ringabel/Alternis Dim/Anazel D is Spike Spencer (Shinji Ikari, Majic Finn). This bears repeating: Ringabel is Shinji. This can add whole new levels of hilarity to Ringabel's antics.
- Airy is Stephanie Sheh. Really Playing Against Type on this one.
- Holly Whyte is Rachel Robinson (Fang).
- Barras Lehr is Kirk Thornton.
- Omnias Crow is Kyle Hebert.
- King Khamer VIII is Terrence Stone.
- Argent Heinkel is Richard Epcar.
- Kamiizumi is Liam O Brien. In his past life, this makes Kamiizumi both a professor bent on doing unethical things to bring back the dead, a an exasperated book with magical powers, and a man trying to bring peace to his beloved by destroying the universe.
- Artemis Venus is Kira Buckland.
- Dr. Qada is Kaiji Tang. Ironically, he falls to someone else's sword hand.
- Dr. Victor is Lucien Dodge.
- Yulyana is Dave Mallow (Akuma).
- Sir Owen is Keith Silverstein.
- Karl the Innkeep is George C. Cole.
- The Sage is Cam Clarke (Dr. Mobius!).
- In the stinger, Magnolia Arch is Amanda Winn Lee (The original voice of Rei Ayanami, Momiji Kushinada, Yukiko Amagi)
- Additional voice actors include Wendee Lee, Christopher Corey Smith (credited as Chris Smith), Laura Post, and Karen Strassman.
- In Japanese:
- Name's the Same: This is not the first time that Square has named a character "Edea".
- They've also got a minor character named Steiner.
- Network to the Rescue: Nintendo is publishing the game outside of Japan, for which a lot of people view Square Enix as lazy for being extremely hesitant on localizing many of their own properties.
- Remade for the Export: Bravely Default: For the Sequel, an Updated Re-release of the original game, is the game the rest of the world is getting.
- What Could Have Been: An early design plan kicked around was for Magnolia to be a Moon Rabbit; but they decided she should be human but "more adult."