- "One More Final: I Need You(tube Poop)". To outsiders it's sad enough, but to those who've been into poops for a while it's truly gut-wrenching. Walrusguy even managed to make one of the cheesiest lines in The Legend of Zelda CD-i Games heartbreaking.
Link: "Hey Zelda, I just wanted to say. It sure is boring...without you."
Goodnight, Mama Luigi.*intense coughing**flatlines*
- Walrusguy also managed to make one of the narmiest lines in the Super Mario cartoons heartbreaking, with Yoshi's death.
- In the same poop, we have Dr. Rabbit's final request to "Remember what we've learned, and keep on smiling!" as he flies away into the sunset is two things: Walrusguy's final jab at Colgate and a farewell to his fans.
- Bowser The Foodstealer 3, which consists of a demotivational poster of Link and Gwonam as skeletons, because they waited for Dr. Rabbit to show up, but he never did, resulting in the Koopas ruling America forever.
- The last quote from "Arthur's Massive, Throbbing Hit", while played for laughs, can still be sad to some.
Mr. Read: Ummm...I think he's dead, honey.
- "Steven Universe Summons Uncle Grandpa and Together They Confront the Blind God Yaldabaoth". Near the end of the poop, Fred Flintstone's family vanishes from existence for refusing to fight Uncle Grandpa, with his last words to them being very heart-breaking.
Fred: "Wilma... I need you..."
- "The Ewoks Go Mad From the Revelation That Their Show Is No Longer Canon" ends with a surprisingly sad twist.
Kazz: For your sake, Doctor, just be happy you survived your mission.
Raygar: But Admiral Kazz, I didn't survive my mission .
Raygar: [now a Force Ghost] So long, Admiral Kazz.
Kazz: But Dr. Raygar, I love you!
Raygar: I know. [fades away]
["Don't You Forget About Me" plays as Kazz sheds a tear and smiles]