- Alternate Character Interpretation: Dr. Rabbit. The character's various YTP incarnations by Walrusguy are either racists, pedophiles, terrorists, or all three at once, thus turning him from a simple, if somewhat lousy, cartoonish company mascot to a villain of the highest order.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: In "Mario and Luigi Travel Through Time Part 2", after Mario and Luigi go to Morshu, we're randomly treated to a Disney Channel bumper for The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, immediately followed by some public access show with distorted audio, a purple tint, and sounds from a pig oinking. While random clips are to be expected in YouTube Poops, this particular example especially stands out in an otherwise coherent story-based Poop.
- In the "Previously in" section at the beginning of "Bowser the Foodstealer 2", there's a clip from some cartoon of two girls water-skiing, and a clip from the 1981 movie "Grendel Grendel Grendel". For context, they have nothing to do with the previous "Bowser the Foodstealer" despite being in a Previously On section, any they don't they have any relevance to the rest of the Poop (except for a sight gag where a dolphin that the girls run over eventually lands).
- Broken Base: Some say that the reason why the anonymous hacker(s) deleted his account was because many of his later videos were basically short gags based on Manipulative Editing and not story-driven like his more famous poops.
- Some people were split to his style of Pooping being (relatively) coherent and relying on "clever" ways of editing, rather than adhering to the usual, more surreal and random style of the time. This even got to the point where some questioned if his works should technically count as YouTube Poopsnote . WalrusGuy himself even addressed this (and parodied the latter style of Pooping) in "The Only Youtube Poop WalrusGuy Has Ever Made Removed Because It's Horrible".
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Shouldn't I Be Taller?, a poop of Brian Griffin's death scene, ended with Stewie resurrecting Brian with his tears a la the ending of Pokémon: The First Movie. While not tears, Stewie did prevent the death in an equally Status Quo Is God manner two episodes later ("Christmas Guy") by finding a past Stewie and using his time machine.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: WalrusGuy arguably caused the rise of popularity of Flash Pooping, and the quality of his special effects hold up even for today standards. At times, he's even added his own animation into scenes that flawlessly blends in with the original source, as seen in "Zelda Fails at Giving Tutorials" and "A Formal Treatise on the Dangers of Technological Miniaturization".
- Special Effects Failure: In part two of "Mario and Luigi Travel Through Time", Morshu points out the door at one point, randomly having crab pinchers instead of a hand. While the effect is still funny either way, the pinchers glaringly disappear as the screen fades to black.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Mama Luigi Abandons Yoshi in a Supermarket.