A 2013 FOX sitcom, cancelled after one season. The series follows video game designers Eli Sachs (Seth Green) and Warner Whittemore (Giovanni Ribisi) who both unexpectedly have their lives turned upside down by their fathers (Peter Riegert and Martin Mull, respectively) coming to live with them.
- Citizenship Marriage: Eli's father marries Eli's maid, Edna, so she wouldn't get deported.
- Diagonal Billing: Seth Green and Giovanni Ribisi.
- Ethnic Menial Labor: Edna, Eli's maid.
- Like Goes with Like: Referenced in one episode, when Veronica has a date. When Eli asks if he's Asian, she says no and he (jokingly) calls her a racist.
- Promoted To Parent: Inverted, it's the sons who are promoted to a guardian-esque role for their parents.
- The Resolution Will Not Be Televised: The series was cancelled before the final episode, which was eventually aired online.
- Sassy Secretary: Veronica, Eli and Warner's assistant. She takes verbal abuse, but gives it just as much.
- Studio Audience: A rare modern example.
- Technician Vs Performer: When it comes to the business, Warner is the technician and Eli is the performer.
- The Thing That Would Not Leave: The titular dads. Made more complicated by the fact they're family, of course.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: Between Eli and Veronica. And due to the cancellation, it will never be resolved.
- World of Ham: "Over-the-top" is the standard choice of delivery.