Role Association: Animated Film
- 9: LittleBigPlanet-esque After the End story where Frodo Baggins, Charles Muntz, Sarah, Grendel, Amos, and the Hulk face off against the remnants of the Robot Rebellion that destroyed humanity.
- 101 Dalmatians: Winston Churchill, who is owned by Grimsby and Diana, must save his puppies from Frances and her henchmen Tweedle-Dum and Laelius. The barks are by Donald Duck.
- The Adventures of Tintin: Billy Elliot meets Gollum and goes on a treasure hunt while being pursued by the villainous James Bond and Detectives Angel and Butterman.
- Aladdin: Steve Hale is a homeless scavenger who owns a pet monkey named Goddard. One day, Steve bumps into Skye of Lynlora while out escaping the city guards. He falls in love with her, but ends up being used by Tito Swing, who is the vizier to Lynn's father, the Sultan Krebbs, and his parrot, Santa Claus, to get a magical lamp, which contains Mork from Ork. Daniel Hillard is a merchant at the beginning.
- Aladdin: The Return of Jafar: Santa Claus does a Heel-Face Turn. Mork has become Homer Simpson and Krebbs is now Dawson. The bad guys are George Costanza and Odo.
- Aladdin and the King of Thieves: The villain is Lumiere. Gimli is Steve's father. Homer is back to being Mork.
- Aladdin: The Series: Mork has reverted back to Homer. One episode replaces Dawson with Johnny Bravo.
- Alice in Wonderland: Wendy follows Smee (whose house is later burned down by King Hubert) to a strange land where, in failing to open Mr. Wilson, she learns via Jasper and Buzzy about oysters being eaten by Colonel Hathi (who didn't even save any for his friend, Cyril Proudbottom), hears poetry by Max Detweiler, discusses madness with Winnie the Pooh, has tea with Uncle Albert, Dr. Mann, and Jaq, paints flowers with the grim-grinning ghosts, and visits the court of Flora.
- All Dogs Go to Heaven: Bandit and Tiger are a pair of scheming dogs who plan to use Ducky's ability to talk to animals to get rich, and meet Oogie Boogie along the way.
- Alpha and Omega: Fun-loving Mac meets type-A pack leader-to-be Claire Bennet, who is unfortunately in an Arranged Marriage to evil rival pack leader Geoff Johns. Roger Murtaugh and Beth are Claire's parents with Wednesday Addams as her sister, and King Koopa is Geoff's dad.
- An American Tail: Gus is separated from his family while on a boat to America, and he has to find his family. During his quest, he meets up with Fluffy and Lili Von Shtupp, and he becomes friends with Itchy.
- An American Tail: Fievel Goes West: Gus is separated again (but, thankfully, brief this time) and finds out that the cats, led by Nearly Headless Nick and Jay Sherman, want to turn the mice into mouseburgers. He and George Bailey plan to defeat the cats with the help of Itchy, who is now a god. Meanwhile, Gus' sister Blossom wants to become a singer, and she gets her wish when Nick discovers her.
- Anastasia: Lloyd Dobler and Sideshow Bob run a con to find Jessica Fletcher's long-lost grandchild, who happens to be that girl from Sleepless In Seattle (though she was Mary-Jane Watson, and sang like Gwen Stacy, as a child). They are pursued by Doc Brown and his sidekick, Apu. Sideshow Bob is also in a relationship with Lily St. Regis.
- The Ant Bully: To prevent his colony from being destroyed, Big Daddy shrinks Aang to microscopic size. Together, they battle Santa Claus. Produced by Forrest Gump.
- Antz: Alvy Singer falls for Princess Catherine Tramell. His allies include Shira and John Rambo. Opposing him is Lex Luthor whose second in command is Caesar.
- The Aristocats: Bianca and her children are left in the countryside by a greedy butler out for their fortune, and they must get back home with help from Baloo and detective Winnie the Pooh. A jazz band includes Hong Kong Phooey, Tigger, Dizzy and Kirby. Droopy is a goose. Honore Lachaille sings over the opening credits.
- Arthur Christmas: Mr. Tumnus, younger, manchild-ish son of professors Slughorn and Umbridge (his more capable older brother is Dr. House and his "grandsanta" is Davy Jones) is on a mission to save Christmas for one little girl.
- Astro Boy: After his son dies in an accident, Johnny Blaze creates Charlie Bucket, an android child. Unfortunately, the robot can't replace a human, no matter how well built, and Charlie is rejected. He eventually finds himself in the care of Rattlesnake Jake and makes friends with Veronica Mars. Also starring Mace Windu, Gen. Monger's real life dad, an insane rockstar, and Timon. Opening narration from Eileen Wournos.
- Atlantis The Lost Empire: Marty McFly is determined to prove that Atlantis exists, and is validated when Frasier's dad, an interested colleague of his uncle helps fund an expedition, whose Multinational Team includes Guido Sarducci, John Jones, Grandma Ethyl, Count Dooku, Rita Oritz, Slinky Dog, and Susan Ivanova, all led by Capt. Duke. When they reach Atlantis, they meet Princess Numbah 5 and her father, Spock.
- Balto: Based on a true story, Ren McCormack is a half-dog, half-wolf outcast whose only friends are Eddie Valiant, Lucky and a detective. When a deadly epidemic hits Nome, Ren goes to prove himself as a hero by getting the delayed medicine to the children and goes up against the villainous rival Tigger in the process.
- Barnyard: Doug Heffernan is a partying cow who is often at odds with his serious father Thunderbolt Ross. When Thunderbolt is killed by Champ Kind, Doug at first ignores his new leadership duties and hangs out with Bender, Kiff and Wendell torturing the film's director and his mother Shriek, but when Champ threatens the lives of the farm's chickens, Doug must accept his responsibility and save his friends, while his new girlfriend Monica is giving birth to her baby with the aid of Stella. Doug's friends are Yakko, Sheen, Mr. Grouper and Yasochika.
- Batman: Assault on Arkham: Captain Sunshine finds himself having to deal with a problem at Arkham Asylum when government agent Claudette Wyms sends a group consisting of Dum-Dum Dugan, Starfire, Rocket Raccoon, Samus Aran, Gus Fring, and Bender to get back information that Spencer Reid stole. However, things go downhill when Sunshine's archenemy and Starfire's old boyfriend Excalibur escapes and gets his hands on a dirty bomb. Smokescreen is also considered for part of the team, but his head blown off by an explosive Claudette has implanted in his neck when he doubts her. Deadpool helps get the team into Arkham, but doesn't like Starfire. Nergal is Sunshine's bulter and Shining Knight is Gotham's City police commissioner.
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker: Eric Matthews battles Luke Skywalker.
- The Batman vs. Dracula: Eduardo Rivera must stop Count Meltdown from turning all of Gotham into his personal army of vampires. News reporter Marrow plays a key part in Meltdown's plot.
- Batman: Under the Red Hood: Captain Pike loses his ward Dean Winchester (who was Phineas as a child) to Bender. He then finds out that Dean is now a gun-wielding, helmet-wearing vigilante with no qualms about killing. Also starring Pike's previous ward-turned-hero Dr. Horrible, his butler Magneto, mob boss Capt. Brad Bellick and his assistant Lady Deathstrike, and the immortal Lucius Malfoy.
- Batman: Year One: Ben Sherman returns to Gotham after years from training to avenge the death of his parents and clean up the city. Hal Wilkerson transfers to Gotham from Chicago and find himself one of the few honest cops in the city. They must learn to work together to take down crime boss Moe Greene and his cronies, including Hal's boss Da Fino, Hal's partner Nikolai Belinski, overzealous SWAT officer Bill Dauterive, and Moe's nephew Megatron. Ben inspires Tru Davies into becoming a cat-themed thief. Mumm-Ra is an honest assistant DA, Black Cat 2099 is another honest cop, Ben has Owen Burnett for a butler, Hal is married to Dr. Holliday, and Tru hangs with Panini.
- DC Showcase: Catwoman: Tru goes up against Dr. Drakken and his right-hand man, Kilowog. Along the way, Tru disguises herself as a stripper alongside Princess Kida and Ember McLain so she can get close to Drakken.
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns: A Movie Multipack, Ben is now RoboCop, who comes out of retirement to fight crime in Gotham City once again. Meanwhile, his Friend on the Force, Hal is now Police Commissioner Quentin Collins and facing his own retirement with Hawkgirl replacing him. Owen is now Ganthet, Alex Dunphy joins RoboCop as his sidekick, Mumm-Ra is now Capt. Brad Bellick and an enemy of RoboCop, Mr. Green is an incompetent psychologist, Benjamin Linus is RoboCop's archenemy, Riff Tamson is a vicious gang leader, Christopher Chance is a government lapdog who was once the world's greatest superhero and his childhood friend Emily Prentiss is now a commentator, Travis Touchdown is an archer who lost an arm to Chirstopher, Tru has become Callie Briggs and is now a brothel madam, Black Cat 2099 is now Scarlett and married to Quentin, and Domino is a reporter.
- Beauty and the Beast: Fantine goes looking for her missing father, Benjamin Franklin, who mistakenly stumbles into a castle inhabited by the French-accented Lenny Briscoe, the stuffy Major Charles Emmerson Winchester III and Jessica Fletcher and her son Tails, who have all been turned into normally inanimate objects. It turns out the castle is owned by a reclusive cursed Prince Valiant. Chief Rojas worships the villain, Sir Danvers Carew. Frollo is the Insane Asylum Manager.
- Ben 10 Generator Rex Heroes United: Sasuke Uchiha and Juni Cortez team up to battle Ben Linus.
- Big Hero 6: Following the death of his older brother Agent Zero, teenage prodigy Mike Fukanaga bonds with Zero's huggable creation Clay Puppington. But he soon finds that Zero's death was connected to a nefarious plot, so he brings together his college friends Mulan, Coach, Marisol and Tuffnut to help him save the day. Lillian Donovan is Mike's aunt.
- Bolt: Vincent discovers that he's been living a lie, eventually saves Hannah Montana, and gets her out of show business. Hannah's mom is Sam Manson. Susie Green is a cat.
- Brave: The Gray Lady is a Hot-Blooded Fiery Redhead princess who wants to prove herself as an archer. A bear is also involved, as are Hagrid, Trelawney, Molly Weasley, Zebulon, Poseidon, and Gobber.
- The Brave Little Toaster: Trish Mahoney leads Notch Johnson, Jay Sherman, Tony the Tiger and a blanket to find their master.
- A Bug's Life: In order to save princesses Elaine Benes and Beth Cooper and the rest of his colony from Keyser Soze, Dave Nelson searches for warriors to help fight back. He instead finds a group of out-of-job performers the likes of which include Bloat, Sally Carrera, Niles Crane, Diego, Mrs. White and Dr. Smith. He later realizes the big mistake he made.
- Cars: An arrogant Roy O'Bannon gets lost on the way to do battle with an even more arrogant Batman and meets up with Rufus, Larry The Cable Guy, a Chihuahua, Monk, and a mysterious gang leader living as a doctor. Several Real Life race car drivers also have cameos.
- Cat Tale features Loads and Loads of Stars such as Samwise Gamgee, Kim Bauer, Woody Hoyt, Tobias Funke, Herb Copperbottom, Sally Finklestein, Agent Zed, Newman, Kramer, President Forthright, and Nightcrawler.
- Cats Don't Dance: Captain Archer finds fame and fortune in Hollywood with a little help from Gimli, Grandpa, Peggy Hill, Cruella de Vil and Barney Fife. Standing in their way is the cute-but-wicked diva Brittany (only when she sings).
- Chicken Little: J.D. attempts to prove to everyone that aliens are invading, only to encounter trouble when they still have a grudge against him for telling them that the sky was falling.
- Chicken Run: Saffron and Bubble turn to Det. Riggs for help in escaping the farm run by the sadistic Van Tassel.
- A Christmas Carol (2009): After being visited by his deceased partner Sirius Black, Ace Ventura has to deal with the three ghosts of Christmas: Bruce, Count Olaf, and The Mask.
- Cinderella: A girl is treated like a slave by her Wicked Stepmother Maleficent and her mean stepsisters Smurfette and Tina. She eventually finds her love with the help of her fairy godmother, The Queen of Hearts. The cat is Natasha, who terrorizes the Dormouse and Evenrude. Cruella de Vil is the narrator.
- Cinderella II: Dreams Come True: Three stories that take place after the "happily ever after". First, the girl (who is now Mandy) takes lessons from Grandma Avellan on being a proper princess, Queen (now Minnie Mouse) turns Dormouse (now Pinky) into a human so he can be more helpful to Mandy and Smurfette (now Dot) gets Mandy to help her win the heart of Carl Wheezer. The cat is now Abu, who the mice try to help get the attention of Fred Jones.
- Cinderella III: A Twist in Time: Maleficent (now Wanda) uses Minnie's wand to give Dot the happy ending, and Mandy must set things right and get back to Prince Spider-Man. Dot does a Heel-Face Turn. Tina is now Martin Prince. Kairi sings over the end credits.
- Coraline: Cassie Holmes feels neglected by her parents, Lois Lane and Dr. Gerard after they move to their new home somewhere in Oregon. The Fairy Godmother and Mrs. Beaver, who are sister-roommates, and Tai Lung, who is trying to create a mouse circus are their eccentric housemates. One day Cassie finds a door that transports her to another world, where Susan Mayer makes her think everything is perfect, but Bebe's clone informs her that the eerily perfect Susan is just trying to eat her.
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs: Vinny Vedecci is an inventor who wants to become big. His father, Sonny Corleone, doesn't understand him, he's constantly ridiculed by Rod Kimble, and is wary around local police officer B.A. Baracus But he soon creates a machine that makes food fall from the sky, and everyone loves him, including mayor Ash, who uses it to his advantage. Intern Cindy Campbell and her cameraman Det. Rey Curtis report on the event. Also, Vinny has a talking monkey named Barney Stinson. Carly Shay sings at the end.
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2: Vinny's idol, superinventor Abraham Lincoln is in charge of cleaning up after the events of the first movie. Abraham discovers that the machine survived and is creating living creatures; Vinny, Sonny, B.A. (now Terry Jeffords), Cindy, Rey, and Barney head out to find and destroy it on behalf of Abraham and his assistant Mabel, but all is not as it seems...
- Corpse Bride: Capt. Jack Sparrow is about to get married with Reba McClane. But he has cold feet and heads into the forest and accidentally proposes to Bellatrix Lestrange.
- The Croods: Gwen Stacy and her Overprotective Dad Johnny Blaze meet lone hunter Hal Jordan. Percy Jackson's mom is also Gwen's mom, and Phyllis Lindstrom is Johnny's mother-in-law. Co-written by Basil Fawlty.
- DC Showcase: Green Arrow: Bruce Banner plans to propose to his girlfriend and fellow superhero, Rebecca Holiday, but first, he must protect Carrie Kelly from both assassin Tolian Soran and Carrie's uncle (who hired Soran), Tom.
- DC Showcase: Jonah Hex: While trying to track down Merle Dixon, The Punisher confronts evil brothel madam Sarah Connor. Dawn Summers is a bar girl, Duke is a young deputy, and Kade Burns is a bartender.
- Despicable Me: Michael Scott wants to be the world's greatest supervillain, but Nick Andoupolis is determined to remain #1. Michael's assistant is Adolus Snow and Mary Poppins is Michael's evil mom. Carly Shay is among the little girls Michael eventually adopts from a corrupt orphanage run by Lola Bunny.
- Dinosaur: Baby dinosaur Aang is adopted by lemurs who when he grows up need a new home after asteroids wipe out their old one; Aang, step-grandfather Melvin Porter, stepmother Betty Applewhite, stepsister Lizzie Spaulding and best friend Vinnie Delpino head for safer ground, joined by dinos including Sebastian, Carol Hathaway, Mrs. Wilson and Tess.
- DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp: Wilbur Post finds a lamp that Doc Brown really wants. At the end, Wilbur erases every wish Doc ever made.
- Dumbo: Winnie the Pooh delivers a baby elephant to his mother, the Fairy Godmother, but said elephant gets larger ears when tickled by The Queen of Hearts, which causes others to ridicule him openly, especially a group of boys attacked by the Fairy Godmother. The elephant befriends a mouse who doesn't know what to do, and when the two drink liquor, they get help from five crows, the leader of whom is Jiminy Cricket, to solve the elephant's problems.
- The Emperor's New Groove: Joe Dirt, who was transformed into a llama by Catwoman and her assistant David Puddy, teams up with Sully (who's married to Nina Van Horn) to regain his throne and change back to human. Piglet falls out a window.
- Epic: Cosette, Peeta, Ray, Hans Landa, Foxxy Cleopatra, Steven Tyler, and Blake are (or are trying to find) tiny warriors of the woods.
- Fantastic Mr. Fox: Danny Ocean and Peter Venkman team up to steal from and then save their home from a trio of jerkass farmers: Boggins, Bunce and Dumbledore (and his wife Narcissa). With Lightning McQueen as a PE teacher and Norman Osborn as a Psycho for Hire Knife Nut rat. Not to mention Danny's family: his wife Aunt Josephine and his son Gideon Graves.
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest: A hapless dude is shrunk by Princess Daisy (not that one), who he hooks up with to the displeasure of her would-be love interest Michael Griffin. They meet up with The Genie and band together to fight the Big Bad, Dr. Frank N Furter.
- Finding Nemo: Hank Scorpio teams up with Ellen to find his son Shane Botwin, who has met up with Green Goblin, Beth, Milton Waddams, Charlene Doofenshmirtz, Wheezy, Robert Barone, and Max. Hank runs into The Mouth of Sauron, Captain Nero and the Goblin King, and gets help from Captain Barbossa.
- Frozen: Veronica Mars tries to find her estranged sister Elphaba to end the perpetual winter in her kingdom with help from Jesse St. James and Mondo. Also featuring Algernon Montcrieff and King Candy.
- A Goofy Movie: Bugs Bunny takes his son Haku on a cross-country trip to share some father-son time, but Haku wants to go to a concert to impress his crush Emily Coleman. Haku's friends are Professor Milo and Bud Macintosh. His principal is Rex.
- An Extremely Goofy Movie: Haku goes off to college with Milo and Bud, which makes Bugs very depressed. When his sadness causes him to lose his job, he goes to the same college as Haku to get a degree. There, he helps Haku compete in the College X-Games against Jerk Jock Clay Bailey and falls in love with Hot Librarian Nora.
- Gnomeo and Juliet: Mr. Tumnus falls for The Young Victoria, to the horror of their feuding owners Alfred Pennyworth and Minerva McGonagall, respectively. Also starring Ozzy Osbourne, a Tweedle, Handsome Rob, Capt. Picard, and a ton of movie Shout Outs.
- The Great Mouse Detective: Joe Hine, accompanied by the Sultan of Agrabah, is recruited to rescue Scrooge McDuck when he gets kidnapped by Vincent van Ghoul. Mickey Mouse and an Indian Chief assist Vincent.
- Green Lantern: Emerald Knights: New GL Corps recruit Peggy Olson has to work to destroy an evil anti-matter lifeform bent on destroying Oa. During her work, she gets stories from Lanterns like Mal Reynolds and Spider.
- The First Lantern: The story of the creation of the Green Lantern Ring and it's first recipients: Santos Jimenez, Vilgax, Flicker, and scribe-turned-Lantern Donatello.
- Kilowog: Spider and Ratchet are trained by Black Mask to fight against invaders.
- Laira: Visas Marr is sent to her first solo mission to her own homeworld, where she has to fight her brother Danny Phantom and her father, Bra'tac.
- Mogo Doesn't Socialize: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper versus a living planet.
- Abin Sur: Lucius Malfoy and Imhotep fight crime.
- Green Lantern: First Flight: Given a power ring by a dying Fourarms, Elliot Stabler joins an intergalactic police department whose members include Jack Bristow, EDI, Budd, Dan Fielding, Smart Ass, and Maddie Fenton. Together with Budd, Elliot discovers that Jack and EDI, with the help of Red Forman and a bunch of Yakko Warners, are planning on overthrowing their bosses, Robert Durant, False-Face, and Martin Lane.
- Gulliver's Travels: A sailor is shipwrecked on an island of minuscule people ruled by Popeye. Grumpy is the town crier.
- Happy Feet: Satine and Wolverine are distressed that their son, Frodo Baggins (who grew up as Tommy Pickles), can't sing despite the help of his teacher, Prof. Sprout, and the encouragement of his Love Interest, Luanne Platter. Spurned by clan leader Megatron and separated from his family after an attack by Agent Malone and his gang, Frodo meets up with Sheen and a troup of Orkans and their spiritual leader, Fender, who claims to have met "aliens". After a brief encounter with Steve Irwin, Frodo is caught by the "aliens" and taken to an aquarium, where he's housed with HAL 9000. Frodo's tapdancing wins over the aliens, who follow him back to his family. Oh, and everyone except for Agent Malone, Steve, and the "aliens" are penguins. Luanne's mother is the lead singer of The Pretenders.
- Happily Ever After: Coco Hernandez, after her fiance Chip Chase gets kidnapped by Alex DeLarge, must team up with Grandmama, Jane Avril, Teela, Margaret Houlihan, and Dr. Tracy Clark to rescue him.
- Hercules: Jimmy Cooper (who was Spyro when he was younger) wants to please his father, Patches O'Houlihan, by becoming a legendary hero. In order to do that, he has to receive training from Louie De Palma and win the heart of Lin. Standing in his way is Owlman, who is the Lord of the Dead, and his minions, Eliot Loudermilk and Max Headroom.
- Home: A comely sailor and Sheldon Cooper team up to find their families. Also starring a single mother of one and a married father of twelve.
- Home on the Range: Roseanne, M, and Celia try to foil the evil land-grabber Zeus with the (initially dubious) help of Glory Hound Rod Tidwell.
- Hoodwinked: Cogsworth, Glen Whitmann, and Xzibit conduct an investigation on who stole the recipes of Cruella de Vil. Cruella's granddaughter Catwoman is the prime suspect, as well as freelance investigator Joe Swanson and actor-turned-woodsman Jim Orenthal. In the end, the true perpetrator is Mr. Sheepman.
- Hotel Transylvania: Happy Gilmore wants to celebrate his daughter Alex Russo's 118th birthday, so he invites his monster friends Doug Heffernan and his wife Fran Fine, Nucky Thompson and his wife Mrs. Dennit and Kuzco to his monsters-only hotel. Then a human named Quincy shows up… Jay Sherman is the chef.
- Horton Hears a Who!: Bruce and Evan have to work together to save Evan's tiny world from Hara and Larry Littlejunk, which is finally saved by Evan's son Roxas. Master Mantis is Bruce's best friend.
- How to Train Your Dragon: Sandusky is a young Viking who discovers that dragons aren't as bad as everyone (including his father Leonidas) thinks. Also starring Ugly Betty as Sandusky's love interest, Mr. Wick as Leonidas' best friend, and the tenth Doctor.
- Hulk Vs.: A series of two shorts that feature Doctor Strange, who turns into Saren Arterius when he's angry, meeting two other superheroes.
- Wolverine: The Canadian government sends Spike Spiegel to deal with Strange/Saren, but their fight is soon interrupt by something from Spike's past: the Weapon X project, led by scientist Monkey Fist and including agents Smokescreen, Unicron, Quickstrike, and Hinako Ninomiya.
- Thor: Mikhail Novakovich and Charmcaster seperate Saren from Strange and intend to use him to destroy Mikhail's step-brother King Wencen while Wencen's father (and Mikhail's step-dad) Watari is sleeping, but soon Saren goes out of their control. Among the others who have to deal with Saren's rampage are Black Canary, Colossus, Shuma-Gorath, Wizard, Vormus, and Princess Celestia. Kagura rules the afterlife and is Mikhail's daughter, and Via Hibiki is the love of Strange's life.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame: Larry Kroger is the deformed bellringer in the famous cathedral Notre Dame de Paris. His legal guardian is Megabyte, who was ordered by Cogsworth to care for Larry after he killed Liane Cartman. Larry then meets G. I. Jane, with whom he immediately falls in love, though Jane is in love with Tulio. At the end, they band together, along with Uncle Ernie and Larry's imaginary friends George Costanza, Jim Dial and Sister Mary Lazarus to stop Megabyte from committing genocide.
- Ice Age: Ray Barone is forced to team up with Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec and Tommy Gavin in order to return a little girl / princess/baby boy to his tribe and stop Dr. Luka Kovac from getting the baby first.
- The Meltdown: The guys are joined by Stifler, Josh Nichols, and Matron Momma Morton.
- Dawn of the Dinosaurs: After falling into a dinosaur-inhabited crevasse, they're meet by Crazy Survivalist Shaun.
- Continental Drift: Nicki Minaj, True Jackson, Bessy and Brittany S. Pierce join the gang as they meet a band of pirates led by Tyrion Lannister and featuring Karen Sisco (until her Heel-Face Turn).
- Igor: Martin Q. Black is a hunchback servant who seeks to become a Mad Scientist himself. With the assistance of Donny, a Deadpan Snarker immortal rabbit, and Mr. Tinkles, a Brain in a Jar, he creates Mrs. Dennit, an Ugly Cute Monster Girl.
- The Incredibles: Hayden Fox and Grace Hanadarko save the world from Earl Hickey with help from Nick Fury.
- Inside Out: Inside a girl's mind are sprites representing her emotions; they are, Bessie Higgenbottom, Phyllis Lapin-Vance, Taffyta Muttonfudge, Mr. E and Flint Lockwood. The girl's parents are Martha Kent and Paul Atreides; her imaginary friend is Tom Cat.
- JLA Adventures: Trapped In Time: Miraak, Guy Gardner, Nadia Lobachevsky, Kid Flash, Red Skull, Serah Farron, Zuko and Sokka attempt to Set Right What Once Went Wrong after the Mandarin and his Legion of Doom go back in time to prevent Miraak from ever existing.
- The Jungle Book: O'Malley and Sir Ector try to get Christopher Robin (who was raised by Grimsby) to a man-village while avoiding Winnie the Pooh and Gordon Zellaby. Along the way, they run into Cyril (and his wife, Mrs. Slaghoople) and jazz great Louis Prima.
- The Jungle Book 2: Christopher Robin (now Cole Sear) follows Tinkerbell to the man village. He then runs away from the village to hang out with O'Malley (now Sully) and Sir Ector (now Man Ray), but Gordon (now Frollo) is back and is out to kill him more than ever. Meanwhile, Phil Collins joins a band made up of Wakko Warner, Darkwing Duck, and Johnny Bravo. Pooh is now his 2011 self.
- Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths: Gibbs, Johnny 13, Jan Ors, Kang the Conqueror, Spider-Man, Deadpool, and the rest of the Justice League are visited by a heroic Mr. Big, who tells them about an Alternate Universe where the Justice League is pure evil. The team is led by Brock Pike, who works with Airachnid, Reggie Belafonte, and Private.
- Justice League: Doom: Joe Hackett, Captain Sunshine, Viper, Lex Luthor, Richard Castle, M.A.N.T.I.S., and Bumblebee have to foil the schemes of the Legion of Doom, led by Doc Saturday and consisting of Harry Dresden, James Garcia, Vala Mal Doran, Wesley Wyndam-Pryce, Tak, and Stalker. Sunshine has Luxord as his butler. Joe works with Sam Manson and Johnny Storm. Deadshot, Baron Zemo, Azula, and Drusilla are a card-themed gang.
- Justice League: The New Frontier: Squall Leonhart, Orson Hodge, Billy Chenowith, Xena, Steve the monkey, and Shan Yu form the Justice League.
- Justice League: War: King Candy, Jim Shannon, Julia Meade, Auggie Anderson, Andy Botwin, Derek Morgan, and Raphael must thwart an Alien Invasion led by Heatwave. Leon Vance is Derek's father, Superman works with Julia, Breach is a girl that Julia befriends, and Stephen Trager works for Heatwave.
- Justice League: Throne of Atlantis: King Candy is now Woody Hoyt, Julia is now Laura Vasquez, and Andy is now Richard Castle. They, Jim, Auggie, Derek (who was nearly Temple Page this go-around), and Raphael must deal with Altantian prince Darth Maul (who was Leeron in the last movie's stinger) and Commander Locke when the former declares war on the surface world. However, helps comes in the form of Maul's brother Harry Osborn and Katana, who sent to watch over Harry by his and Maul's mother, queen Margaret SquarePants.
- Kung Fu Panda: JB (unbeknownst to his father, Chi Fu) becomes The Chosen One and is mentored by Bernie Focker, to the annoyance of Bernie's students Lara Croft, O-Ren Ishii, B.O.B the blob, Happy Time Harry and Chon Wang in order to fight Al Swearengen.
- The Land Before Time: A group of dinosaurs search for nirvana. Sequels reveal that King Triton is related to the dinosaurs.
- Legend Of The Guardians The Owls Of Ga Hoole: The mostly Australian cast features Jude and his brother a More Than Mind Controlled and villainous Jason Stackhouse and includes Agent Smith, Faramir, Prof. Potts, Agent Malone, Dr. Weir, Capt. Barbossa, Dracula, Queen Elizabeth I, and the Real Life Mrs. Wolverine as heroic and villainous owls.
- The Lego Movie: Star-Lord, an ordinary guy in the world of Lego, is mistaken for The Chosen One by Effie Trinket and soon finds himself in conflict with a Corrupt Corporate Executive named Megamind. Lucius Fox is a mystic, Qui-Gon Jinn is a split-personality cop, Charlie Kelly is a spaceman, Ron Swanson is a pirate, and Annie Edison is a Cloud Cuckoolander. Plus Schmidt, Jenko, Robin Scherbatsky, and G.O.B. are superheroes.
- Lilo & Stitch: Mad Scientist Charles Winchester, III creates an alien weapon of mass destruction, who falls to Earth, landing in Hawaii and getting adopted by Samara Morgan. Samara's sister Cassandra has to deal with the creature's mischief while also trying to keep a particularly zealous Social Services worker, Marcellus Wallace, from taking Samara away. Meanwhile, Charles and his partner, the Almighty Tallest Purple, are trying to find the alien before Bulkhead finds him first.
- The Lion King: Randy Taylor adores his father, Darth Vader (who is assisted by Mr. Bean). One day, Vader is killed by his scheming brother, Simon Gruber, with help from Sister Mary Clarence, Chuy Castillos, and the Tasmanian Devil. He goes into exile and makes friends with Max Bialystock and a burger shop owner. Randy, who has grown up into Ferris Bueller, returns to his home to avenge his father and defeat his uncle.
- The Lion King II: Simba's Pride: Ferris doesn't approve of his daughter, Julia's, relationship with Impulse, and neither does Impulse's mother, Yubaba.
- The Lion King 1½: The first film from Max and the burger shop owner's point of view, and how Max found a place to leave his worries behind, with help from his mother Marge Simpson and uncle Arthur Spooner.
- The Little Mermaid: Patsy Smiles wants to become a human so that Spider-Man, whose servant is Roger, will fall in love with her. Her father, Franz Liebkind, hates humans, so Patsy decides to visit Shirley's mother, an evil sea-witch who makes her one by stealing her voice. Tennessee Steinmentz is a seagull and Kron is a singing crab.
- The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea: Patsy and Spider-Man (now Reuben)'s daughter, Rikku, sets out to steal Franz's trident for Shirley's mother's sister, Katrina Stoneheart, and her henchman, Lex Luthor.
- The Little Mermaid 3: A prequel where Franz (now Tridart) has banned music from the kingdom and Patsy and her sisters (including Trishka Novak, Azula, Aya, Mary Jane Watson, Raven and Jill Valentine) try to get music restored, but are faced with the threat of their overseer, Aunt May, and her henchman, Mr. Smee.
- The Lorax: The Penguin is the title character, who is being sought by Troy, who longs for a red-headed country star and wants to impress her with a tree. Troy gets help from the mysterious Stu, who's the reason the Penguin and all of the trees disappeared in the first place. Rose Nylund is Troy's grandmother and a marine-turned-reporter is a Corrupt Corporate Executive.
- Madagascar: Derek Zoolander, Osmosis Jones, Ross Geller, and Niobe are four zoo animals that are stranded on Madagascar, where they meet the lemur tribe of King Borat, Uncle Bobby Proud, and Ben. Wilson, the Magic Mirror, a blind mouse, and Marcus Fenix are commando penguins.
- Madagascar 2: The animals all arrive in Africa where Derek reunited with his dad, Frank Catton, while will.i.am. flirts with Niobe.
- Madagascar 3: Everyone arrives at Monte Carlo and join Walter White's circus; Jack Frost and Charlotte Phelan are two of the performers. Marge Gunderson is out for Derek's head.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: Narrated by Bagheera. The heartwarming adventures of the Cheshire Cat and his friends, including Mark Lidner, Gargamel, Archimedes, Lady, Johnson Ritter and Mowgli.
- Mars Needs Moms: Oz's mom Cowgirl Jessie is kidnapped by aliens in the hope that they can use her "mom-ness" to get their own offspring under control.
- Meet the Robinsons: Mike Teavee is a young inventor who is taken to the future by his own son, where it's revealed that he married Toph Bei Fong, who has grown up to be Shego, and had a large, wacky family. Still, Mike is determined to know who his parents are, and someone from his past wants revenge on him for something he did. Mike's future self is Magnum, P.I..
- Megamind: Buddy is an evil genius, who, alongside with his minion, Tobias Funke, fights against his arch-nemesis, Chad Feldenheimer. However, he finally defeats him in the first act, so Buddy decides to create a new hero, who happens to be Aaron Green, cameraman to Intrepid Reporter Sarah Palin.
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman: Time-travelling canine genius Phil has human Max as his adopted son, to the disgust of counsellor CJ Gregg. When Max is called into Principal Bob Bishop's office after he gets teased by and fights with classmate Gretchen and bites CJ, Gretchen's parents Linda and the US President bring her over to Phil's place to sort this out - but Max, Gretchen and Phil wind up going through time in a machine that talks like Teresa and bumping heads with young Egyptian King James, Italian genius Caesar Flickerman (plus his muse Cat Black), Greek King Puddy, and genius President Skroob. Music score by Jack Skellington.
- Monster House: A group of kids in The Eighties can't convince the adults around them - including their punk babysitter Ms. Darko and rookie cop Calvin - that Randall Boggs' house is alive and very, very hungry. The only person they do convince is videogame savant Napoleon Dynamite.
- Monsters, Inc.: Calcifer and Pacha are the best at their jobs; their dangerous rivals are Mr. Pink and Yoda. Calcifer's love interest is Bonnie Swanson and the company is run by Louis Sedgwick.
- Monsters vs. Aliens: Jack Bauer decides the best people to save the world from that dude from The Office are Elle Woods, Dr. House, Franz Van Waldenberg, and Master Mantis.
- And Stephen Colbert has been elected president.
- And the alien ship's computer is Fairchild Van Waldenberg.
- Mulan: China, which is ruled by Mr. Miyagi, is attacked by The Martian Manhunter. Jing-Mei Chen's elderly-ish father is drafted to defend his country, but Jing-Mei decides to take his place. Her ancestor, Hikaru Sulu, sends Donkey to look after her. While in the army, Jing-Mei falls in love with Dr. George Huang and befriends Mrs. Turnblad and Long Duk Dong. Also, her grandmother is Rocky (who sings as Eliza Doolittle).
- The Nightmare Before Christmas: Prince Humperdinck (who sings as Danny Elfman), growing tired of being the Pumpkin King of Halloweentown, stumbles into Christmastown. Inspired by the new setting, he decides to become Santa Claus, and sends out Delia Deetz, Pee-Wee Herman, and Bonejangles to kidnap Santa, ignoring the warnings of Kate McCallister, who has a crush on him. Of course, it all goes wrong, and Humperdinck must save Santa and Kate from the clutches of King Gator. Also, Otho is the Mayor.
- Over the Hedge: John McClane is a wiseass raccoon who scams his "neighbors" into paying off his debt to a loanshark bear named Paddy Conlon; said neighbors include Delia Deetz, Evan/Noah, Captain James T. Kirk, and Barbara Baran.
- Peter Pan: Johnny takes Alice and her brothers to Neverland, a magical land where they face off against the Grinch and Droopy. Other characters include Alice's father, Snidely Whiplash, and Chief Fidget.
- Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night: Steve Smith, now a real boy, runs away from his father Howard Cunningham after getting sidetracked by Carl Fredericksen and Booker. With his tiny friends Barney Fife and Doctor Smith by his side, he comes across an array of sinister characters, including Seth Hazlitt and Terrence Mann.
- The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists: The Prime Minister of England wants the be pirate of the year, but it's hard when your competitors are Rita Escobar and a cutthroat agent, Professor Umbridge wants you dead, and the Tenth Doctor wants to tag along For Science!. Captain PM's crew ain't too shabby, though — he's got Chekhov, Arthur Dent, and King Richard IV on his side.
- Planet 51: Cliffjumper lands on what he thought was an uninhabited planet, only to be mistaken for an alien invader by the locals. Sirius Black, Mary Camden, and King Harold also star.
- Pocahontas: Benjamin Martin, Batman, Billy MacGregor and Dr. Charles Emmerson Winchester III (and his valet Jumba) colonize Virginia for England, but Benjamin falls in love with Cosette, much to the chagrin of her tribe (including her father Jim Thorpe) and his men. Henrietta Lange is a talking tree. Ferdinand, The Cryptkeeper, and Nibbler are the dog, racoon, and hummingbird. Burton Mercer was originally intended to play a turkey.
- The Prince of Egypt: Batman and Voldemort are brothers (their father is Capt. Picard and their mother is Queen Elizabeth II). Batman has a rude awakening when he discovers his real siblings, Seth Brundle and Leigh Anne Tuohy. Shaken by this discovery, and the fact that he's actually from an enslaved group of people who were slaughtered by his own father, he leaves his family and wanders into the desert, where he meets Catwoman's clan, headed by her father, Roger Murtaugh, who is also Coalhouse Walker. He settles into a peaceful life, but then is given a direction from God (himself) to return to his old palace and free his people. Voldemort, now ruler, ignores Batman. The advice of his, well, advisors Garth and The Jerk, causes his people a whole lot of hurt.
- The Princess and the Frog: Grace Makutsi hopes to fulfill the dream of her father, James Rhodes, by opening a restaurant in New Orleans. Her best friend is Sully's princess-wannabe daughter Vicki Sandusky. Meanwhile, visiting prince Quentin Costa learns his fortune from Goliath.
- Rango: Jack Sparrow is a chameleon out of water who becomes the savior of a western town whose inhabitants and enemies include Olive, Gloria, Dr. Octopus, Lotso, Palpatine, and Davy Jones.
- Ratatouille: Snotrod tries his hand at cooking (with imaginary encouragement from Professor Dementor) despite pressure from his dad, Willy Lowman, antagonistic head chef Bilbo Baggins, and very hard-to-impress food critic Lawrence of Arabia, Vicky Maliner is one of the cooks.
- The Rescuers: Robert Hartley and Lisa Douglas are two tiny agents working for the Rescue Aid Society, led by Dr. Bombay, and they set out with the help of Fibber McGee to rescue a little girl who likes black coffee from the villainous Mrs. Duke and her bumbling henchman, Captain Binghamton, in Devil's Bayou.
- Rio: Mark Zuckerberg is The Last of His Kind and goes to on an epic journey to find a mate (ironically, it's Catwoman). Also starring Jemaine, a Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Xerxes, Sheen Estevez, Max Russo, and Ray Charles.
- Rise of the Guardians: Capt. Kirk, Jack Donaghy, Gloria Cleary, and Van Helsing team up to fight Dr. Watson.
- The Road to El Dorado: Phoebus and Gilderoy Lockhart are Those Two Guys out to find fame and fortune. When they find it, they're treated very well by Chief Adama, but the evil sorcerer La Grenouille wants to manipulate them. Jigsaw is another native.
- Robots: In a World populated by robots, Obi-Wan Kenobi is a young inventor hoping to make it a better place. The kindly inventor Yogurt is his greatest inspiration, so he leaves his parents Peg and Nigel to make his dreams come true. But when he gets to the big city, he finds that Yogurt has disappeared and Captain Amazing has taken over. Obi-Wan's invention is passed on by Amazing, but his secretary Storm takes a liking to him and his invention. Along the way to find Yogurt, Obi-Wan befriends some older, "outmoded" robots like The Genie, his "sister" Penny Pingleton, Drew Carey, and Stifler's Mom… as well as newer model Jessica (or Vice Principal Winslow in the UK).
- Robin Hood: Country singer Roger Miller narrates how a racer from Grand Prix and Baloo steal from Blackbeard and his accomplice, a snake named Col. Algernon Hawthorne, whom Bleackbeard attacks constantly. Also featured are Chief, Lady, Fidget and Piglet.
- Rock-A-Doodle: Narrated by Baloo. La Boeuf the rooster crows to make the sun rise, but one day the sun rises without him so he leaves the farm where he lives. He becomes a celebrity in the city. It turns out, he really does need to crow to make the sun rise, and Captain von Trapp and Harry (from What's Up, Doc) want him to stay in show business so he can never make it rise again, the farm will flood, and Von Trapp and his friends can eat all the drowned animals. Baloo, Eugene, Peter Pan, and a tough kid go to the city to get him to come back home and crow. Harry sends Audrey to seduce him.
- Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town: Jerry Travis tells the story of how Andy Hardy became the famous deliverer of toys and how he attempted to deliver toys to a gloomy town run by Boris Badenov.
- Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island: Scrappy-Doo, Dr. Zoidberg, Wendy Testaburger, Casey Kelp and the Jabberwocky reunite to go on vacation to a Southern island, where they meet Carol Traynor, Twilight Sparkle, Shotaro Kaneda, Winnie-the-Pooh and Alvin the Treacherous. There, the gang discovers that the monsters are real this time.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Witch's Ghost: The gang travels to New England to help Nigel Thornberry prove the innocence of his ancestor Babs Bunny. While there, they meet a rock band made up of Cinderella, Hope Rogers and Doc McStuffins. Zoidberg is now Popeye (from a commercial). Robbie Ray Stewart sings the theme song.
- Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders: The gang travels through the Sonoran Desert and come across Johnny Bravo, who believes aliens are real. Scrappy and Popeye are apparently abducted by aliens and later fall in love with Nora Wakeman and Dexter. Melinda Gordon sings the theme song this time.
- Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase: The gang travels to a lab where their friends Porky Pig and Dark Surfer are working on a video game, but Ebon is in the computer wreaking havoc in the game, so they travel inside it to defeat him. Wendy is now Vicky.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire: The gang (with Scrappy-Doo now Gogo Dodo, Popeye now Mark, Vicky now Daphne and Casey now Velma) go to Australia and attend a rock festival run by Samurai Jack, Cleveland Brown, Jr. and someone with no roles that can be linked to on here (sorry); the festival - which the band they met in …And The Witch's Ghost has entered - is being attacked by "vampires." Which aren't real.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Monster of Mexico: The gang visit the Jabberwocky's penpal in Mexico and meet his wife Theresa, his mother Carmen, his brother George and George's girlfriend Madame Foster... and a chupacabra which is terrorizing the town. It's a joint effort by Madame Foster and wealthy villain Sheldon.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster: This time the gang, with Daphne now Vicky (again) and Velma now Natalie, go to Scotland to visit Vicky's cousin Riley at the family castle. Riley, Johnny Bravo (not that one) and Robyn Canmore believe the Loch Ness Monster has been terrorizing them, while Motor Ed, Hermes, their father Dr. Claw and Highland Games judge Kowalski think it's a fraud.
- Aloha, Scooby-Doo!: The gang are in Hawaii this time for a design company that employs Batman, and go to a surfing contest which Mayor Phoebe Abbott has opened to all, to the dislike of A.C. Slater and his friend Tito - and a spirit that's kidnapped Slater's girlfriend Nani. They also aren't fond of the Ice King's plans to develop sacred ground.
- Scooby-Doo! in Where's My Mummy?: This time the gang goes to Egypt to surprise Natalie (busy restoring the Sphinx with Samir Nagheenanajar), getting there with the help of Ardeth Bey and informed by Ari Gold of a curse laid by Maya (not that one). Evil Dr. Beverly Hofstadter won't let that stop her from getting Maya's riches, while Hellboy wants to destroy Gogo and Mark for finding the Lost City he rules...
- Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy! : The gang go on a cruise (on a ship with Semmi as the captain and Mary Patrick as the cruise director) with the Jabberwocky's parents Barnacle Boy and Dr. Flora; the gang solve all the mysteries the ship sets up easily, but when the ship rescues marooned El Wray, who claims he was attacked by ghost pirates led by Clarence Morrow, this one isn't so easy. Sam Tucker is a millionaire and Homer Simpson is a hypnotist.
- Chill Out, Scooby-Doo!: Vicky, Natalie and the Jabberwocky go to the Himalayas to rescue Gogo and Mark from hunter Odo, who wants to use them as bait to catch the Abominable Snowman. Professor Otto Octavius, who's also after the Snowman, helps them out. Mr. Ping is the High Lama.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King: It's Halloween, and the gang go to a carnival where Gogo and Mark upset would-be magician Newman; shortly afterwards, Fairy Princess Claire falls into his clutches and Newman aims to use her magic to become the real deal, as well as get the magic of Goblin King Chicken's sceptre (and turn Vizzini into a rabbit). While trying to stop him, our heroes also encounter goblins Jim and Andy, The Crimson Chin, and witches Kitty, Sherri (or is it Terri?) and Vivian.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword: This time they're in Tokyo so Vicky can compete in a martial arts tournament at Lady Deathstryke's school. Museum curator Mr. Sparkle warns Lady Deathstryke (who has the Martian Manhunter as a bodyguard) that the Black Samurai will be after a sacred scroll at her school. It's up to the gang, Mr. Sparkle and Vicky's friend Stacy to get the scroll first; Ling and Hannibal Lecter are on their side, as is Mr. Sulu ultimately. Mark is Popeye again in some countries.
- Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra-Doo: In this go-round the gang (with Mark now Stuart Macher) go to a magic academy run by Private and his brother Brian to check up on Natalie's sister Winnie. Winnie likes Stuart and the Jabberwock likes Libby Folfax, but no one likes the gryphon that's terrorizing the place; George Bluth Sr., the ex of maid Bobbi Glass, wants to buy the academy for his food franchise. Could he have something to do with the gryphon and the banshee that's haunting the island the academy's based in? Along with Brian and groundskeeper Motor Ed, yes.
- Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare: The gang go to the Jabberwock's old summer camp only to find someone or something's driven off everyone but counsellor Buck and Forest Ranger Klaus; they stay around to be with new campers Robin, Twilight Sparkle and Luke Skywalker, and to find out what or who's behind the Fishman, the Woodsman and the Spectre. Surely not rival camp counsellor Numbuh 3? It's not; it's Luke who's behind the first two... but the last one is real.
- The Secret Of NIMH: Following advice from Jim Casy, a mother tries to help her children (including Wesley Crusher and Brenda Walsh) move, while Kevin Burton tries to stop Alejandro Sosa from plotting against Emperor Commodus.
- Shark Tale: Agent Jay is a small fry who dreams of being a big deal. Po just wants to be himself. The two collide when Po's brother Christopher is killed in a freak accident that makes Jay famous and Po's father Vito Corleone very angry. With Lara Croft and Roxy Hart as Jay's dueling love interests.
- Shrek: Austin Powers is a grouchy, misanthropic ogre who meets up with Mushu and forced by Dick Solomon to fetch the beautiful crimson-haired Princess Mary.
- Shrek 2: Austin and Mary journey to meet her parents, Mary Poppins and Nearly-Headless Nick, the latter of whom hires Zorro to take care of his monstrous son-in-law. Meanwhile Patsy schemes to have her son, a fox, put on the throne.
- Shrek the Third: Austin and Princess Mary don't want to rule the kingdom and so he goes to find Princess Mary's cousin, Justin Timberlake, and gets a little help from Eric Idle. While he's gone, Princess Mary has to defend the kingdom with the help of her girl-friends who aren't ready for Prime Time and Sherri Blank.
- Shrek Forever After: Tricked into causing a Bad Future Villain World, Austin teams up with the rest of his kind (led by Future Badass Princess Mary), including Don Draper and Sgt. Calhoun.
- Puss in Boots spinoff: Zorro teams up with Alan and Serendipity to pull the heist of the century.
- The Simpsons Movie: After Steely Phil inadvertantly causes Marlin to put a dome over his town, he and his family, including Grace, Todd Daring, Cecelia and the baby, are chased out of town and are forced into hiding. After finding their new lives content, they must stop Marlin from blowing the town up. Woody lends his celebrity cred to the government.
- Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas: While trying to save his former best friend Snape's kingdom from Chaos Goddess Catwoman, Tyler Durden starts to fall for his friend's fiancee, Velma Kelly. Tyler's first mate is President Palmer.
- Sleeping Beauty: When Lady Tremaine gets snubbed by Captain Hook and Mr. Smee, an evil curse is placed on a princess. She is hidden in the forest by Lady, the Queen of Hearts and a scullery maid. Fidget and Goofy serve Lady Tremaine.
- Snowflake, the White Gorilla (English dub): Cat is the world's only white gorilla, beloved by children but not by "regular" gorillas Sam, Freddie and Goliath because she's white - so Cat, with the help of Kuzco, escapes from the zoo to find Daisy Duck and become "normal." Meanwhile, Reverend Jim is out to capture Cat's heart... literally.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: A bomber plans to kill her stepdaughter, Presumably-Juliet, but the latter is taken in by Goofy, among others.
- Son of Batman: After Gus Fring is killed in a coup by Aaron Hotchner, Gus's daughter Inara Serra takes her son, Russell Clay, to his biological father: the Dark Knight himself: Jim Shannon. Percy is a scientist who was working on a project for Gus to turn ninjas into mutant bat-like creatures, and Minnie Mouse and Gwen Stacy are repsectively Percy's wife and daughter. Jim's allies are his bulter Donald "Ducky" Mallard, former partner Simon Tam and Police Commissioner Stephen Trager. Other people include criminal Megatron, Gus's son Cable, and Gus's former bodyguard Desaad.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut: Orgazmo, Joe, Doug and Hank Hill sneak into an R-rated movie starring Alfred and Humphrey and are badly influenced by it. In response, Doug's mother, a parrot (who hates Alfred and Humphrey with a passion), leads a campaign to condemn Canada and an all-out war ends up breaking out. Meanwhile, Hank dies imitating a dangerous stunt and discovers that Gary and Chris are planning to create Hell on Earth.
- The Spongebob Squarepants Movie: Starscream and Bulkhead try to find the crown of George Bluth so that they can free Screamer's boss Mr. Sinister. The villainous Nurse Leslie soon sends hitman Future!Timmy Turner to kill them. The two are also helped by Black Widow.
- The Spongebob Movie Sponge Outof Water: Leslie is framed for something he didn't do, so he and Starscream go on the run. Now Screamer has to get together a team consisting of all his friends to face pirate [[Shrek2 Puss in Boots]].
- Surf's Up: Everything's Better with Penguins - even surfing! Stanley "Caveman" Yelnats is a cocky surfer who meets literally cocky surfer Napoleon Dynamite and hooks up with Trillian during a career-making surfing contest sponsored by Hades. Stanley later discovers that not only is legendary surfer The Dude still alive, but is actually Trillian's uncle.
- Superman vs. the Elite: Sephiroth goes up against a group of anti-heroes consisting of Baron Zemo, Storm Shadow, Blade Summer, and Killer Bee. In his spare time, Sephiroth works with Abby Sciuto, Danny Phantom, and Shifu and his adopted dad is Grandpa Max Tennyson. Captain Tarkin and Madara Uchiha are the ambassadors of two nations at each other's throats. According to Zemo, his sister, Sari Sumdac, died when they were kids, except he lied and Sari grew up to become Jin, who opts to assist Sephiroth and Abby. Baldwin Jones and Luke Cage are a father and son who find themselves at odds with which side's views and methods are right. Captain Rex is a supervillain with atomic powers.
- Superman/Batman: Public Enemies: With a giant meteor coming to Earth and being framed for the murder of Dr. Cox by his archenemy, President Evil Savage Opress, Joe Hackett must team up with Captain Sunshine to clear his name and stop the meteor. Among the way, they confront Savage's Super Team, consisting of George Mason, Chloe Sullivan, Carlos Solis, Geordi La Forge, Bastila Shan, and a silent woman, as well as Deckard Cain and Ratchet (really Hayley Smith). After realizing that Savage has lost his mind and that Carlos was the one who killed Dr. Cox, the Super Team leaves Joe and Sunshine alone, and Chloe and Savage's right-hand woman, Claudette Wyms, helps them. And Sunshine has Norman Burg as a butler.
- Superman/Batman: Apocalypse: Joe and Sunshine discover Joe's cousin, River Tam, in a space ship. Acting on the visions of Carol Ferris, River is taken in by Joe and Sunshine's old ally, Viper. After Frank Pembleton and Carl Frederickson kidnap River, Joe, Sunshine, and Viper team up with Etta Candy to rescue her.
- Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam: Young!Tarrlok is granted powers by Bret Maverick, which transform him into Quinn Mallory and has to team up with Sephiroth to stop Imhotep, who seeks revenge against Bret and to kill Tarrlok/Quinn. Jack Darby is a bully who picks on Tarrlok and Skulker is a talking tiger.
- Superman Unbound: Neal Caffrey and his cousin Alexis Castle go up against the evil alien computer, Unicron. Jimmy James and Mera are Alexis's parents and Ruth Fisher is Neal's adopted mother. Neal's co-workers include Talia al Ghul, Deegan, Shane Botwin, Oswald Lee Harvey, and Louis the Alligator.
- The Swan Princess
- The Tale of Despereaux: Master Shifu accidentally kills Princess Hermione's mother and ruins the entire kingdom. Meanwhile, Ferris Bueller is unnaturally fearless for a young mouse. A rather creepy Doc Brown cameos. The Axiom's computer narrates. Hagrid is a jailer.
- Tangled: Handsome swashbuckler Chuck has his hands full after he runs into Aerith Gainsborough, who longs to discover why floating lights appear in the night sky on her birthday every year. However, she is kept hidden away in a tower by her adoptive mother, Rosalie Octavius. George Bluth and Lobo are thugs with Hidden Depths while Slade and Hellboy are Those Two Bad Guys.
- Tarzan: Adopted in his infancy by the gorillas Lockdown and Cruella de Vil after his parents were murdered by a leopard, Frank Goren is a human among apes; an outcast among his peers. His only friends are his "cousin" Betty Rubble and a cowardly elephant called Emperor Zurg. His life changes when he meets a girl named Skylar and her father, Sir Humphrey Appleby. A huntsman, Richard IV, threatens the safety of Frank's adopted family.
- Team America: World Police: Orgazmo is recruited along with Doug Remer, D.D. Cummings, and Shana the She-Devil by Cosmo and a computer system with the voice of Old Man Waterfall to defeat Cartman.
- Titan A.E.: Will Hunting wears a ring (given to him by his father Hellboy) that contains a map leading to a spaceship that can unite the scattered human race; he's found by President Whitmore and joins his crew, which consists of pilot Dylan Saunders, first mate Timon, navigator Sid and weapons specialist Beth, in their quest to find said ship.
- Toy Story: Tim "The Toolman" Taylor and Forrest Gump compete for the affections of both their friends (Cookie, Cornwall and the guy who's in every Pixar movie) and their "master" Pepper Roni. Lawson plays the villain, while Vizzini nearly wets himself in every scene, and Janine is a Love Interest.
- Toy Story 2: After being abducted by George Newman, Forrest meets his long-lost friends Peggy Flemming and Frasier. Meanwhile, Tim faces down Fred, Cornwall is married to Mrs. Costanza,and a doll named Ariel joins the cast.
- Toy Story 3: Pepper donates the toys to a day care, where a seemingly kindly old teddy bear named Det. Bolander runs operations, with his henchmen Batman, Shenzi, Solidus Snake and Nick Fury. Forrest manages to escape, and winds up being adopted by a little girl, who owns other toys including a doll called Sally, James Bond the lederhosen-wearing hedgehog, Jeff Green the unicorn plushie, and a blue triceratops toy called Miss Tree. Upon learning that his friends were in danger (through a clown doll named Eeyore), however, Forrest runs back to the daycare and gets accosted, but not before learning from a newsreel narrator about the layout of the facility, allowing Forrest to plan their breakout. For a while, Tim refers to himself as Manny Chavez.
- Treasure Planet: Tommy Solomon is a rebellious teen whose close friend is Abe Sapien. After gaining a treasure map, they hook up with Captain Nanny McPhee and her first mate the Kingpin, and find the eponymous planet, whose only "living" inhabitant is an Egyptian pharaoh's adviser.
- A Troll in Central Park: Koosie is banished by Maw-Maw and Hunch to Central Park, where meets Fievel and his sister Gnatty. Together, they go on a cutesy-wutesy adventure. Their parents are Elliot Carver and Miss Bliss.
- Ultimate Avengers: Ryu Hayabusa, Kanjar Ro, Lexaeus, Superman, Kitty Katswell, and Nicole Wallace must band together to fend off an alien invasion. Ira Gaines, who turned into, Master Shifu when he's angry, is working on a way to recreate what made Ryu a super soldier which he hopes will help him control his other half.
- Ultimate Avengers 2: Rise of the Panther: Ryu, Kanjar, Lexaeus, Superman, Kitty, and Nicole must deal with the return of one of Ryu's old foes, Bertrand when he lands a force to invade Champ Terrace's country and killing his father, Tetrax Shard. Meanwhile, Ira is now locked up and being "treated" by the Joker.
- The Unbeatables (UK dub): Foosball player Ron Weasley takes on and defeats bully Uther Pendragon. Ten years later, Uther returns as a successful foosball player and kidnaps Ron's beloved Sarah as part of his revenge, and it's up to Ron and his magic toy foosball players to stop him and rescue Sarah.
- Up: Sgt. Mike Cosgrove is a retired widower who has a Broken Pedestal moment with Captain Von Trapp. An orphan named Charlie tags along with Cosgrove, while a dog named Mr. Ray is able to communicate with them with a high-tech collar.
- WALL•E: R2-D2 follows his beloved, Tia to a space ark voiced by Ellen Ripley, whose inhabitants include Peggy Hill and Cliff Clavin. The Big Bad is an Apple computer, Hank MacDougall is president of earth.
- We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story: Sulley is a friendly T-Rex who befriends Lisa Simpson and along with fellow dinosaurs, including Roger Rabbit and Barbara Good, narrowly avoids being trapped in King Triton's evil circus after becoming sapient thanks to a revered anchorman. Sully narrates the story to Skippy Squirrel.
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit: The Elf General goes on an adventure with real-life human Smee. His love interest is Julia (who sings as Sue Snell). Elf General's sidekick is Headmaster Widdlesome. Rasputin is the Big Bad for the first time.
- Wreck-It Ralph: In a video arcade owned by Al Bundy, Amos Hart longs to be as beloved as his game’s hero, Irving. Problem is, nobody loves a villain. But they do love heroes, so when a modern, first-person shooter game arrives featuring the tough-as-nails Sue Sylvester, Amos sees it as his ticket to heroism and happiness. He sneaks into the game with a simple plan — win a medal —- but soon wrecks everything, and accidentally unleashes a deadly enemy that threatens every game in the arcade. Amos’s only hope? Sarah, a young trouble-making “glitch” from a candy-coated cart racing game who might just be the one to teach Amos what it means to be a hero. Though Wash, the racing game's ruler, has other plans in store for them.