Recap: Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series S 2 E 11 Harpoonshipping
"I can't believe they cancelled Viva Piņata. It had talking CGI pinatas, what more do you want?!"
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Bakura uses his Millenium Ring to manipulate the fabric of time and space, create shambling monstrosities that feed off the souls of the living, and to find gay people.
- Foreshadowing: Marik very briefly uses what will later become recognizable as Melvin's voice.Marik: (distorted voice) SOON THE MIND RAPING SHALL COMMENCE!Bakura: ...what the devil was that?Marik: (normal voice) Foreshadowing. It happens.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?: Marik very aggressively (and unconvincingly) tries to convince Bakura that he's not gay.Marik: I'll have you know that I like women.Bakura: No doubt. That's probably why you've dressed yourself like one.
- Hidden Depths: Bakura confesses that he's actually pretty lonely.
- Minor Flaw, Major Breakup: Mako claims that Joey calling him a freaky fish guy caused his divorce with the ocean. Thankfully, Divorce Is Temporary.
- Shout-Out: Bakura accuses Marik of being "about as manly as a Square Enix character".
- "Well excuse me, Princess!"
- Stylistic Suck: The poster advertising Mako's act at the aquarium looks like it was done by a four year old.
- Unexplained Accent: Bakura.Marik: Why are you British, anyway?Bakura: I'm not British. I'm just gay.
- Villain Team-Up: Marik suggests that he and Bakura should "totally hang out".
- Why Don't You Just Shoot Him?: Bakura proposes slicing Yugi open with a machete, but Marik shoots down the idea.