Recap: Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series S 2 E 12 Dork Side Of The Moon
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Bakura gives himself "wanker's cramp" in order to fool Yugi and friends. It is the most deadly of British diseases.
- Borrowed Catchphrase: After actually being able to save himself from kidnapping for once in his life, Mokuba puts the cherry on top by replying to his brother's praise with a "kay thanks".
- Did I Just Say That Out Loud?: Marik has a nasty habit of narrating his evil plan out loud when he's supposed to be keeping his identity a secret. Luckily for him, the people he's trying to fool are Too Dumb to Live.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Tea is very fond of Marik.
- Girls Have Cooties: Mokuba is apparently still going through this phase. He calls Tea "cootie breath".
- The Guards Must Be Crazy: Mokuba is somehow able to slip past a large group of guards while wearing a bright yellow vest.
- Innocent Bystander: Marik (poorly yet successfully) pretends to be one.
- Lame Comeback: "God, you are so... idiot."
- My Name Is Not Durwood: Marik can't get Joey to stop calling him Malik, even when he has him under mind control.
- Off Model: Yami takes a moment to muse on an especially poor frame of the animation where Kaiba's nose was drawn abnormally large.
- Shout-Out: A Rare Hunter uses the jumping sound effect from Super Mario Bros..
- Tea tries and fails to make an escape using a cardboard box, ala Metal Gear Solid.
- Sudden Name Change: Both Joey and Tea have their names legally changed to Steve, meaning that Marik can now brainwash them at will.
- Suedonym: Marik uses the alias "Malik".
- Tempting Fate: You know exactly what's going to happen once Mokuba notes that he's gone almost a whole season without being kidnapped."Oh, me and my big adorable mouth!"