- Blackmail: Parker blackmails his old acquaintance, Maxie, who now runs a talent agency, into arranging a concert for Wanda Lamour in the Paradise Peaks hotel by threatening to expose Maxie's current location to a guy named "Punchy" Patterson.
- Blond Guys Are Evil: Olson is blond.
- Butt Monkey: Parker really gets it in this episode.
- The Cameo: The Duchess of Royston, from "The Duchess Assignment", can be seen in Paradise Peaks hotel.
- The Cast Showoff: This episode shows that, in addition to voice acting, Sylvia Anderson can definately sing as well.
- Cassandra Truth: IR to the USAF general.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: Downplayed. Alan is much less blatantly jealous about Tin Tin taking a shine to Cas Carnaby, though he clearly isn't too happy about it.
- Human Snowball: Parker and Olson's henchman Banino end up in one.
- Lounge Lizard: Lady P. goes undercover as one of these.
- The Power of Rock: Avant le lettre.
- Stuck on a Ski Lift: With Olsen cutting the cable.
- Umbrella Parachute
- Wicked Cultured: Olsen, who divides his time between playing the piano, writing delightful musical arrangements for superstars and sending evil killer jets after cargo planes.
- You Have to Believe Me: International Rescue's warnings about the next transporter being in danger fall upon deaf ears, until Scott flies to the airfield in Thunderbird 1 to personally deliver the message.
Recap / Thunderbirds S 1 E 25 The Cham Cham
The US military is growing increasingly impatient at the repeated loss of his missile-transport aircraft. Despite rigid security, every flight is gunned down by mysterious fighter aircraft. International Rescue attempt their own investigation, and their attention is rapidly drawn to the Cas Carnaby Five, a caberet group currently performing from the Paradise Peaks Hotel, high in the Alps. The group's smash hit, "Dangerous Game", has been playing each time the transport craft have been shot down.Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward travels to the hotel under the pseudonym "Wanda Lamour", along with Tin Tin Kyrano as her assistant. Parker disguises himself as a barman, and the trio attempt to find out if there's a connection between the musical group and the transporters. They discover than Olsen, the band's musical manager, has a nearby chalet, in which a vast computer translates words into music. This machine - a Cham-Cham - is how Olsen uses the Cas Carnaby Five to transmit the locations of the transporters to the enemy airfield.Armed with this discovery, International Rescue call the USAF and warn them. Sadly, the general in charge is disinclined to listen to some crackpot shouting about "Music! It's encoded in the music!" and orders the operation to go ahead. Without options, International Rescue work out the code and Wanda Lamour takes the stage. By shifting the pattern of the song, the interceptor fighters are redirected over the USAF airbase, where they are taken apart by the base's defences. Furious about being thwarted, Olson plans to kill Wanda Lamour by sabotaging the ski lift.