Dousing a blazing fire in the Australian Outback, a small boy named Chip sneaks aboard Thunderbird 2. Falling asleep in the corner, he doesn't awaken until he's back on Tracy Island. Unsure of what to do with the boy, International Rescue give him a tour, which causes them to reflect on their exciting history. Finally, they realise that, if they can get the boy home, they can pass it all off as a dream.
- All Just a Dream, Or Was It a Dream?: in the end, Chip is made to belief he only dreamed about being on Tracy Island.
- Clip Show: with a twist however; since the IR team all want to impress Chip, the clips are cut and edited to put spins on the previous episodes. For example, when Alan recalls the events from the episode "Sun Probe", the clip is edited to suggest Thunderbird 3 saved the Sun Probe entirely on it's own and never got into a bit of a pickle after the rescue.
- Constantly Curious: Chip.
- "I Know What We Can Do" Cut
- Little Stowaway
- Not so Above It All - Jeff berates his sons for giving much too much away to the boy. In the end, he too gives in to the boy and proudly tells him how he leads each operation.
- Real Life Writes the Plot - As the previous episodes - Attack of the Aligators and The Cham-Cham - broke budget, they had to make the season's last episode a clip show to reduce costs.