- All Just a Dream, Or Was It a Dream?: Exploited by International Rescue as a means of retaining their secrecy. Chip falls asleep at Tracy Island, allowing the team to transport him back home — when Chip wakes up in his own bed, he believes the whole experience was a dream.
- Clip Show: With a twist. Since the International Rescue team all want to impress Chip, the clips are cut and edited to put spins on four previous episodes.note For example, when Alan recalls the events of Sun Probe, he neglects to mention how Thunderbird 3 got into a bit of a pickle after rescusing the titular space craft.
- Constantly Curious: Chip.
- "I Know What We Can Do" Cut
- Little Stowaway: Chip
- Not So Above It All: Jeff constantly warns his sons not to give away to much information to Chip. In the end, he too gives in to the boy and proudly tells him how he leads each operation.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: As the previous episodes, Attack of the Aligators and The Cham-Cham, broke budget, they had to make the season's last episode a clip show to reduce costs.
Recap / Thunderbirds S 1 E 26 Security Hazard
The One with... the Clip ShowWhile Scott, Virgil and Alan are dealing with a fire on an English mining site, a small boy named Chip sneaks aboard Thunderbird 2. Unsure of what to do with the boy, International Rescue give him a tour, which causes them to reflect on their exciting history. Finally, they realise that, if they let the boy fall asleep and then get him home before he wakes, they can pass it all off as a dream.