Homer, Moe, Lenny, and Carl share a winning lottery ticket, but when Carl makes off with the winnings, the others follow him to his country of origin, Iceland, where they learn why Carl would abscond with their lottery winnings.
- Clear Their Name: Carl uses the money to clear the dishonour of his family name by buying the missing page of the saga that depicts them as cowards who abandoned their post Only to find that his ancestors were actually worse than what the saga depicts.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Homer doesn't know why people laugh upon the mention of the number 69 (and for those who don't get it at home, "69" is a sex position where both partners give each other oral sex).
- Hyper Focused Crowd: While staking out Carl's family home, the guys get bored and decide to pass the time reading the manual for their rental car, oblivious to not only the northern lights behind them, but also the dancing trolls and fairies surrounding them.
- In the Blood: Betraying friends is in Carl's adopted blood.
- Suspect Is Hatless: When the guys ask around for Carl in Iceland.
Moe: Say, have you seen our friend? He's about this tall, wears a jacket, has no visible tattoos...
Homer: Just say he's black.
Moe: You say he's black!