Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 6 E 6 Bishop To Knight
Whilst on a trip downtown the Turtles run into an old adversary: none other than Agent Bishop himself! But he's not the same man they knew in their time. Now Bishop has realized the error of his ways and become a good guy. What's more, he's now the President of the Pan-Gallactic Alliance, and he needs the Turtles' help to stop a mercenary named Torbin Zixx.First appearance of Torbin Zixx
This episode provides examples of
- Call Back: Don makes a call back to the 4th season when he says to Bishop "Work for you? Like the time you scrambled my DNA? Or tried to mutate the entire city of New York? That kind of work?!"
- Even Evil Has Standards: Torbin Zixx: Deliver/smuggle an illegal package for an alien? Sure. Said package turns out to be a bomb that could've potentially hurt many innocent humans and aliens? Yeah, big mistake.
- Government Agency of Fiction: the Pan-Galactic Alliance
- Guns Akimbo: Torbin Zixx uses a pair of blasters this way
- Heel-Face Turn: Bishop is now a good guy
- Hologram: Bishop and Zixx both use holograms to talk to the Turtles.
- Monowheel Mayhem: One of the Turtles' vehicles is this
- Shout-Out: When Bishop reveals he's the President of the Pan-Galactic Alliance, Mikey exclaims "I knew I sensed a glitch in the Matrix!"
- Theme Naming/ Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: The episode's title is a reference to the game of chess, with both 'bishop' and 'knight' being chess pieces
- Time Bomb: Averted. The Turtles have no way of stopping the bomb Zixx planted from going off.