Recap / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 4 E 18 Trouble With Augie
April's computer receives a strange garbled message, part of which Don recognizes as coordinates for her Puzzle Cube. Since the message mentions April's Uncle Augie, the two of them enter the coordinates and go to another world, where they meet a race of supposedly peaceful lizard beings.
This episode provides examples of
- Alternate Dimension: The world April, Don and Uncle Augie are sent to, as well as the world from "April's Artifact"
- Apocalyptic Log: How Don, April and Uncle Augie discover the Brotherhood's real intentions.
- Batman Gambit: Because Augie protected the transport artifact from magnetic overloads, April gets the idea to go back to the bug dimension instead and destroy the transport artifact there—ensuring the Brotherhood will be stranded when they attempt to follow.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: The Brotherhood pretend to be friendly and peace loving but it's a facade and want to conquer and eat the inhabitants of earth.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Doomed, the planet's original inhabitants disable the transport artifacts to ensure the Brotherhood couldn't threaten other worlds.
- Laser-Guided Karma: The Brotherhood end up on the other side of the food chain.
- Lizard Folk: The Brotherhood
- Nothing but Skulls: The mass grave in the Forbidden Zone
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: The Brotherhood
- Sequel Episode: To "April's Artifact". April's final plan even requires returning to the dimension from that episode.
- Spanner in the Works: The Brotherhood's plan would've succeeded had April and Donny not suddenly appeared on the planet.
- To Serve Man: The motivation of The Brotherhood, the lizard race