Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 4 E 18 Trouble With Augie
April's computer receives a strange garbled message, part of which Don recognizes as coordinates for her Puzzle Cube. Since the message mentions April's Uncle Augie, the two of them enter the coordinates and go to another world, where they meet a race of supposedly peaceful lizard beings.
This episode provides examples of
- Alternate Dimension: The world April, Don and Uncle Augie are sent to, as well as the world from "April's Artifact"
- Apocalyptic Log: How Don, April and Uncle Augie discover the Brotherhood's real intentions.
- Call Back: This episode directly mentions "April's Artifact", and April's plan even features some old enemies from that episode...
- Lizard Folk: The Brotherhood
- Nothing but Skulls: The mass grave in the Forbidden Zone
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: The Brotherhood
- To Serve Man: The motivation of The Brotherhood, the lizard race