Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 3 E 25 Exodus Part 1
Splinter has decided to settle things with the Shredder once and for all. He has the Turtles, April, and Casey infiltrating his hideout.
This episode provides examples of
- The Berserker: Never before has Leatherhead's bouts of primal rage come in handy before now.
- Bolivian Army Ending: Leatherhead and Hun are last seen plummeting into the rocket silo. While Hun's survival would be confirmed early next season, Leatherhead didn't put in an appearance until near the end of the fourth season.
- Bow and Sword, in Accord: Splinter is armed in this manner in this episode.
- Clasp Your Hands If You Deceive: Bishop when he talks to one of his men about not letting the spaceship slip his fingers.
- Conservation of Ninjutsu: The Elite get easily defeated with a single kick by Raph.
- Curbstomp Battle: Bishop tosses the Elite around like ragdolls, while Leatherhead utterly shreds the Shredder until knocked aside by Hun.
- Drop the Hammer: Hun wields a massive hammer in battle.
- Groin Attack: Shredder pulls one on Splinter.
- Ignorant Minion: Hun is understandably shocked to discover Ch'Rell's true nature; but it had previously been established that only Karai knew until this episode.
- Mexican Standoff: The Foot and the Turtles are briefly in one before Bishop officially crashes the party.
- The Mole: Stockman, for Bishop in this episode.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Leatherhead finally comes face to face with the one who caused his Utrom family so much grief and destruction. Shredder didn't stand a chance had Hun not come to his rescue.
- No Plans, No Prototype, No Backup: The Shredder's spaceship; justified in that it's built from parts salvaged from an alien invasion, including some that could not be replicated with available Earth technology.
- Shout-Out: Shredder's fight without the armor is kinda like The Terminator.
- Spanner in the Works: Bishop has the transport tunnel for Shredder's starship blown, and when his presence is revealed, Shredder has an Oh, Crap moment big-time.Shredder: "Bishop?!? Here?!? This changes everything!!"
- The Team: The Turtles and their family form one.
- The Leader: Leo.
- The Lancer: Raph
- The Big Guy: Leatherhead and Mikey
- The Smart Guy: Donnie and Professor Honeycutt
- The Face: Casey and April, whose jobs are to distract the Foot's security guards while the others infiltrate the mansion.
- Big Good: Splinter, whose vision of the Shredder attacking the Utrom Homeworld spurns the group into action.