Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 3 E 24 Bishops Gambit
Bishop kidnaps Master Splinter in an attempt to get his rat DNA for the Slayer experiment.
This episode provides examples of
- A God Am I: Bishop.
- Continuity Nod: Bishop's plan in creating an army of super soldiers.
- Government Agency of Fiction: Bishop reveals he works for The Earth Protection Force.
- Healing Factor: The Slayer
- Invisibility: The Slayer
- Leave No Survivors: Bishop gives out his soldiers this order on the Turtles after getting Splinter.
- Not Quite Dead: Bishop getting impaled on a hook, but turns out alive as he escapes his underground lair.
- Super Soldier: The Slayer is supposed to be one.
- They Look Just Like Everyone Else: As the Turtles remove the Slayer's headgear, its face resembles Bishop.Bishop: Handsome devil, if I do say so myself.
- Villain Exit Stage Left: Yet again Bishop gets away from the Turtles, despite being seriously injured.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: The Turtles enter Bishop's lab with the help of Leatherhead. However, once he's taken out a load of Bishop's mooks so the Turtles can get in he isn't seen again for the rest of the episode, implying he's left to make his own way out. While Leatherhead is seen again in the following episode, no mention is ever made of how he escaped Bishops' lab.