"It's Meat-tastic!"While the rest of the team tries to deal with an UFO that steals cows, Beast Boy finally cracks down and looks for a job to buy himself a moped, but the only place he can find work is a restaurant that serves nothing but meat (which disgusts him since he's a vegetarian.) Contains both the most absurd villain of the entire series, and possibly its most controversial moment as well as Cyborg ends up eating him.
- Action Prologue: The scene of the Titans fighting off aliens just before the opening counts as this.
- Affably Evil: The Bobs.
- Berserk Button: The Bobs' constant misnaming of Beast Boy eventually gets on his nerves.Bobs: Say goodbye, Tammy.
Beast Boy: Dude, that's a GIRL'S name! (smashes the Bobs)
- Comically Missing the Point: When the Titans, save Beast Boy, defeat one of the spaceships and open it up, they discover a cow inside. Starfire believes the bovine to be from a different planet until it is discovered that it's just a regular earth cow.
- Defensive "What?": Cyborg ends the episode with this after accidentally eating New-Fu.
- Deranged Animation: This episode has some of the wackiest animation in the show, and that's saying something.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?:
- Beast Boy is seen drooling over a magazine that says 'hot rides' and saying that he's in love, it takes several seconds for Starfire to point out the object of his affection is "merely a land vehicle."
- When he makes the Bobs, the Source grunts and pushes blobs into pipes. Now what could that possibly resemble...
- Easily Thwarted Alien Invasion: Zig-zagged. Beast Boy, thanks to intel extorted from New-Fu, thwarts the invasion with comedic efficiency, whereas the rest of the Titans have trouble dealing with the invaders due to lacking this knowledge.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Played with: Cyborg eats the alien, sentient tofu—by accident. Beast Boy uses this threat to blackmail New-Fu into giving intel to thwart the latter's invitation.
- Large Ham: The Source. Made extra-funny because of his ultra-high voice.
- Let's Meet the Meat: a T-bone proclaims Mega Meaty Meat is "meat-tastic!" Also literally with Beast Boy, as all the 'meat' is space tofu excreted by New-Fu.
- Living Battery: The spaceships use cows as their power supplies.
- Running Gag: Beast Boy getting blown up every time he tries to get a new job, and Bob can't ever remember Beast Boy's name.
- Scary Shiny Glasses: Again, the Bobs.
- Shout-Out: To Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
- Likewise the Vespa Beast Boy rides is designed like Haruko's.
- Space Whale Aesop: Apparently, eating meat will somehow cause space tofu to destroy the world. May be a borderline Broken Aesop; it is the space tofu disguised as meat they're eating, after all.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Beast Boy finally gets his moped...
- Yank the Dog's Chain: ...but it breaks down from overuse at the end of the episode.