Recap: Star Wars The Clone Wars S 2 E 12 The Mandalore Plot
After a mandalorian saboteur attack a Republic cruiser, Obi-Wan Kenobi is sent to Mandalore to investigate the rumours about the planets's supposedly pacifist Duchess, Satine Kryze buliding her own army in secret.
This episode provides examples of:
- Artistic License – Physics: Concordia is the moon of Mandalore, so by definition it's smaller than its parent planet, and it should therefore have a weaker gravity. But there's no evidence of any kind of gravity difference. A weaker gravity would have actually come in handy, when Obi-Wan has to fight a bunch of Death Watch members with jetpacks, but his jumps aren't any higher than on Mandalore.
- Abandoned Mine: Subverted. On Mandalore everyone believes the old mines on the moon Concordia are abandoned, but Pre Vizsla, the leader of Death Watch and the governor of the moon had them restarted. Obi-Wan of course doesn't believe them to be abandoned for a second.
- Actual Pacifist: Satine, and most of the mandalorians.
- Better Die Than Facing Interrogation: Both the saboteur on the Republic cruiser, and the bomber at the Peace Park of Sundari, the capital of Mandalore.
- Blond Guys Are Evil: Pre Vizsla
- Conveyor Belt-O-Doom
- Idiot Hair: Pre Vizsla.
- You Have Failed Me: Pre Vizsla kills one his subordinates after he failed to execute Obi-Wan.
Star Wars The Clone Wars S 2 E 6 Weapons Factory Recap/Star Wars: The Clone Wars Star Wars The Clone Wars S 2 E 13 Voyage Of Temptation
Star Wars The Clone Wars Mandalore Arc Recap/Star Wars The Clone Wars Shadow Conspiracy Saga Star Wars The Clone Wars S 2 E 13 Voyage Of Temptation