Recap: Star Wars The Clone Wars Shadow Conspiracy Saga
Warning this page, and pages listed on it are containing unmarked spoilers! Read them at your own peril!
This is storyline is detailing the circumstances and consequnces of the return of the Sith Lord, Darth Maul
. The events of the storyline are spanning over four seasons, covering nonless than 17 episodes, told in three main arcs, out of which the Mandalore arc could (but shall not) be further divided into three sub-arcs.
List of the covered arcs and episodes:
- Arc Welding: As mentioned above, the saga ties together several storylines from different seasons.
- Evil Versus Evil: Practically the entire saga is a series plots set up by villains against other villains.
- The Svengali: Mother Talzin is this to both Ventress and the Sith brothers.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Ironically Palpatine. He was worried about Dooku might try to use Ventress to overthrow him, so he ordered the Count to kill her. Ventress however, survived, and with the help of Mother Talzin, she began a quest for vengence against Dooku, which resulted in unleashing Savage Opress into the Galaxy. After Ventress and Savage failed to assasinate Dooku, Savage went searching for his missing brother, whom he hoped to get help from in getting strong enough to defeat all of his opponents. This brother turned out to be Palpatine's former apprentice Maul, who after regaining his composure became a major threat to Palpatine's plans.
- World of Badass: Practically every important character is a badass on some level.