Recap / Renand Stimpy2x 09 The Great Outdoors The Cat That Laidthe Golden Hairball
The Great Outdoors
Ren and Stimpy are out camping in the woods.The Cat who Laid the Golden Hairball
Ren finds out how valuable Stimpy's hairballs actually are.
The Great Outdoors provides examples of...
The Cat Who Laid the Golden Hairball provides examples of...
- Big "SHUT UP!"
Stimpy: (noticed one of his arms is bare) Hey, Ren...
Ren: (throws a cinderblock at him) SHUT UP AND LICK YOUR OTHER ARM!!
- Bigger on the Inside: Bubba goes inside Stimpy to see why he can't produce hairballs. He is so big Stimpy stretches around him, but then he is seen walking around Stimpy's cavernous innards.
- Disney Death: Stimpy
- Gainax Ending: After realizing that it's over for Stimpy's hairball-hocking days, everyone suddenly shouts "It's over!" in cheery voices, then starts dancing to goofy music.
- Heroic R.R.O.D.: Stimpy is overworked nearly to death, destroying his wharfing gland in the process.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Ren, after overworking Stimpy leaves his wharfing gland ruined.
Ren: Without it, he's only half a cat! Stimpy, I—
- Wingding Eyes: Ren gets dollar sign eyes every time he stamps one of Stimpy's hairballs in the conveyor belt. When he stamps a furless Stimpy instead, he gets "No Sale" signs instead.