Written by Kat Morris & Minty LewisMordecai and Rigby are going to clean the park fountain. After they drain the fountain, they discovered four baby ducks alone in the fountain and they removed them from the fountain. Unfortunately, the baby ducks imprinted on Rigby and they won't leave him alone. When Benson finds out he tells Mordecai and Rigby to find them a home and then get back to cleaning the fountain. They first head to the coffee shop to see if Margaret and Eileen would take the ducks. They all notice that the ducks are copying Rigby when he tries to scare them away by pretending to karate chop them. Unfortunately, Margaret and Eileen were unable take them so Margret suggests taking them to an animal shelter. At the animal shelter, just when they were about to give the ducks away they notice that the ducks karate chopping each other and then they used their new skills to beat up a dog and a snake. After the owner of the shelter refused to take the ducks, Mordecai and Rigby think they should find someone cool to take them since they think the ducks can do amazing things after they take a video game break.During their video game break, the ducks beat Rigby three times in a row and they start using their catchphrases, "OOOH!" and "Hmph, Hmph". Mordecai suggest that they should keep the ducks but changes the topic when Benson shows up. Benson ask them if they finish cleaning the fountain which Mordecai tells him they're still looking for someone to keep the ducks. Benson doesn't care and tells them to find someone to keep the ducks and get back to cleaning the fountain or they're fire.After making fliers for the ducks and waiting for someone to take them in front of the house, a duck collector comes by with his truck to see the ducks. He is interested in them but Mordecai and Rigby refuse him to take the duck after seeing how creepy he looks. Pops comes out of the house to tell Mordecai and Rigby they have a phone call inside, which turns out to be the ducks' mother. She is calling to get her babies back. At first, Rigby didn't want to give the ducks away but Mordecai tells him they don't know anything about raising ducks and points out that he can't even feed himself so how is he going to feed the ducks. The ducks' mother said she'll be there in a few minutes.Mordecai and Rigby go back outside and they see the duck collector kidnapping the ducks and drives away. The ducks' mother comes by and after telling her what happened she lets Mordecai and Rigby ride on top of her so they can catch up to the duck collector. She flies Mordecai and Rigby close enough to get them on the truck and then they later got inside to stop the duck collector. During their struggle, the truck flips over and crashes into the park fountain. As they got out of the truck, the duck collector kicks Mordecai into a tree. The ducks flies in to the attack the duck collector but punches her to the ground which horrifies the baby ducks. When Rigby approaches the duck collector, he reveals he has a cane sword and draws his sword on Rigby which makes him cower in fear. After the baby ducks see their mother and friends in danger, they suddenly merged together and transform into the Hyperduck (a giant buff man with a duck's head). He karate chops the collector in half which causes him to explode. After beating the duck collector, they transform back into four baby ducks and Rigby declares them to be so cool.As Mordecai and Rigby says their good-byes to the ducks and tells them to remember what they taught them, one of them starts talking and thanks them for everything and being the coolest losers they know. They say their final "OOOH!" and they fly off with their mother. Benson suddenly shows up and Mordecai tells him that the ducks' mother came by to pick them up and the park fountain got destroyed. Mordecai asks Benson if he has any jobs for them, but Benson just walks away without saying a word to them.
This episode provides examples of:
- 555: The number on the fliers for the baby ducks.
- All Your Powers Combined: The baby ducks fuse together and create the Hyperduck.
- Badass Adorable: The baby ducks. Especially the former when fused.
- Berserk Button: Do not harm the baby duck's mom and friends in front of them or else.
- Beware the Nice Ones: After learning how to karate chop, the baby ducks beats up a dog and snake at a animal shelter. Later on, they somehow fuse together to create the Hyperduck and killed the duck collector.
- Call Back: In "The Power", Rigby mentions "a bunch of baby ducks" in a cutaway gag.
- Chekhov's Skill: Rigby's karate chops and "Step Off!".
- Fearless Infant: The baby ducks don't even flinch when Rigby tries to scare them away with karate chops and punches.
- Furry Confusion: Subverted, the ducks seem to be non-anthropomorphic at first, but quickly pick up humanlike behaviors (like karate chopping) from Rigby, and their mother speaks English.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: The Hyperduck karate chops the duck collector in half vertically.
- I'm Taking Her Home with Me!: Subverted, Mordecai and Rigby were thinking about keeping the ducks but they realize they don't know how to raise them. They even forgot to feed them.
- Instant Expert: The baby ducks quickly learn everything that Rigby does.
- Mama Bear: The duck's mom.
- Sibling Team: The baby ducks.
- Stuff Blowing Up: After the ducks fuse together to create the Hyperduck, they karate chop the Duck Collector in half which explodes him creating a mushroom cloud.
- Suddenly Voiced: The baby ducks when they become the Hyperduck and near the end of the episode when thanking Mordecai and Rigby.
- Sword Cane: The weapon the duck collector uses.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: No one is surprised when the ducks starts picking up humanlike behaviors (karate chopping, playing video games, talking). Mordecai and Rigby doesn't bat an eye when the duck's mom calls them on the phone and they don't even question her if she really is their mother.