Recap: Family Guy S 11 E 6 Lois Comes Out Of Her Shell
Airdate: November 25, 2012Depressed over growing older (and upset when Peter recites an insensitive poem about her aging), Lois has a midlife crisis, where she becomes the wild party girl she once was and sets out to have sex with pretty boy pop singer, Justin Bieber. Meanwhile, Stewie gets a pet turtle who's out to kill him.
"Lois Comes Out Of Her Shell" provides examples of (YMMV goes here!)
- Before My Time: Bieber doesn't get the references to The Graduate and American Pie.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: Lois and two other girls she hangs out with.
- Gainax Ending:Peter Griffin: Ladies and Gentleman, Mr. Conway Beiber.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Peter starts out as a jerkass, but eventually turns into this in the end. Brian was this because he suggested a party and called Peter out on his jerkassery. Lois too.
- Mrs. Robinson: Invoked. Lois is trying to seduce Justin Bieber and she refers to herself as Mrs. Robinson. Justin misses the reference.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: Sheldon