Airdate: December 9, 2012When Meg discovers that her latest crush, Kent, is homosexual and in love with her brother, Meg does everything she can to pair up Chris with Kent — and Stewie thinks Kent wants to have sex with him.
"Friends Without Benefits" contains examples of (Ymmv goes here):
- Bittersweet Ending: A rather warped version where Brian consoles Meg by stating that she will find love one day — even if she becomes some drunk guy's alcohol-hazed hook-up (which Meg already stated would be how she would lose her virginity on the pre-2002 cancellation Family Guy episode, "The Kiss Seen 'Round the World.")
- Body Horror: Meg is revealed to have been born with her heart placed in her head (which Dr. Hartman doesn't bother trying to correct), which is why she wears a hat all the time (also Series Continuity Error, as Meg has had her hat off several times [mostly when she's asleep] and that heart wasn't there).
- The hideous butt rash on Stewie after the plant molested him when he was unconscious.
- Call-Back: The plant that raped the roofied plant is the same one that raped Stewie. Also, the roofies that Meg nearly used were the same ones Stewie mistook for candy.
- Continuity Nod: Brian mentions Chris having the biggest penis in the family, a reference to "And the Weiner Is...".
- Didn't Think This Through: Meg thinks that by giving Chris a roofie and getting Kent to sleep with him, he'll be able to tell her all about it. She's completely wrong. Chris won't be able to tell Meg anything if he's unconscious during the whole thing, and there isn't a good chance Kent would find it satisfying either if it's not going to be consensual, nor is there a good chance Kent will tell her about it either since he was already creeped out by her advances towards him. Also, wouldn't it have made more sense for Meg to want to roofie Kent?
- Heel Realization: When Meg decides not to give Chris the roofie after seeing her childhood picture of herself and Chris.
- Rejected Apology:Kent: Save it, Meg! I don't need your apologies! I can see now that you're a complete psycho!
- Slipping a Mickey
- Stalker with a Crush and Yandere: Meg, the same way she was on the episode "Barely Legal" note
- Straight Gay: Kent. Discussed by Brian and Meg.Meg: I don't get it. I've been going to high school with him for three years, and I always assumed he was straight!Brian: Well, high school's a tough time, Meg. Maybe he thought he was straight, but then realized he's gay. He's probably still figuring things out. Hang in there.
- True Companions: When Meg almost gets run over by Adam West's car, her friends come rushing to her to see if she's okay.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Chris and Kent call out Meg (not a hero, per se) for her plan.