Airdate: December 9, 2012When Meg discovers that her latest crush, Kent, is homosexual and in love with her brother, Meg does everything she can to pair up Chris with Kent — and Stewie thinks Kent wants to have sex with him.
"Friends Without Benefits" contains examples of (Ymmv goes here):
- Bittersweet Ending: A rather warped version where Brian consoles Meg by stating that she will find love one day — even if she becomes some drunk guy's alcohol-hazed hook-up (which Meg already stated would be how she would lose her virginity on the pre-2002 cancellation Family Guy episode, "The Kiss Seen 'Round the World.")
- Body Horror: Meg is revealed to have been born with her heart placed in her head (which Dr. Hartman doesn't bother trying to correct), which is why she wears a hat all the time (also Series Continuity Error, as Meg has had her hat off several times [mostly when she's asleep] and that heart wasn't there).
- The hideous butt rash on Stewie after the plant molested him when he was unconscious.
- Call Back: The plant that raped the roofied plant is the same one that raped Stewie. Also, the roofies that Meg nearly used were the same ones Stewie mistook for candy.
- Continuity Nod: Brian mentions Chris having the biggest penis in the family, a reference to "And the Weiner Is...".
- Heel Realization: When Meg decides not to give Chris the roofie after seeing her childhood picture of herself and Chris.
- Stalker with a Crush and Yandere: Meg, the same way she was on the episode "Barely Legal" note
- Straight Gay: Kent
- What the Hell, Hero?: Chris and Kent call out Meg (not a hero, per se) for her plan.