Recap: Family Guy S 11 E 7 Friends Without Benefits
December 9, 2012
When Meg discovers that her latest crush, Kent, is homosexual and in love with her brother, Meg does everything she can to pair up Chris with Kent — and Stewie thinks Kent wants to have sex with him.
"Friends Without Benefits" contains examples of (Ymmv goes here):
- Bittersweet Ending: A rather warped version where Brian consoles Meg by stating that she will find love one day — even if she becomes some drunk guy's alcohol-hazed hook-up (which Meg already stated would be how she would lose her virginity on the pre-2002 cancellation Family Guy episode, "The Kiss Seen 'Round the World.")
- Body Horror: Meg is revealed to have been born with her heart placed in her head (which Dr. Hartman doesn't bother trying to correct), which is why she wears a hat all the time (also Series Continuity Error, as Meg has had her hat off several times [mostly when she's asleep] and that heart wasn't there).
- The hideous butt rash on Stewie after the plant molested him when he was unconscious.
- Call Back: The plant that raped the roofied plant is the same one that raped Stewie. Also, the roofies that Meg nearly used were the same ones Stewie mistook for candy.
- Continuity Nod: Brian mentions Chris having the biggest penis in the family, a reference to "And the Weiner Is...".
- Heel Realization: When Meg decides not to give Chris the roofie after seeing her childhood picture of herself and Chris.
- Stalker with a Crush and Yandere: Meg, the same way she was on the episode "Barely Legal" note
- Straight Gay: Kent
- What the Hell, Hero?: Chris and Kent call out Meg (not a hero, per se) for her plan.