: A villainous character who is respected by their constituents.
- Straight: Alice tries to convince people that C.C. Executive is really a bad guy. However, since he has an army of spin doctors at his disposal, he's able to quash those rumors before they even get started.
- Exaggerated: C.C. literally owns every media outlet in Troperville, as well as the army and police force - anything remotely bad about him doesn't even get said.
- Downplayed: C.C.'s actions have been a little questionable, so while there's some suspicion, he's still respected enough to not warrant any action.
- Subverted: After a great deal of work, Alice finally gets a media outlet to print something negative about C.C. It seems like he's about to have to pay the piper...
- Double Subverted: ...but he's able to spin the story as a positive.
- Parodied: C.C. regularly kicks puppies and steals candy from babies in broad daylight. No one calls him out on this.
- Zig Zagged: So he's finally going to have to pay the piper...but he gets out of it...but Alice saw this coming and had another barrage prepared.
- Averted: The approval rating of a figure is roughly in line with the villainy of his actions.
- Enforced: "This is the 2010s now, so we need charismatic, well-liked villains to go against the heroes!"
- Lampshaded: "I know he's evil, but he's just so charming!"
- Invoked: C. C. Co decides to spend large amounts of money on improving their image.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: People initially refuse to look past his evilness.
- Discussed: "You're a monster." "I know, that's why I have a PR department."
- Conversed: "C.C. is so Obviously Evil, his spin doctors must cost a fortune."
- Deconstructed: C.C. risks his publicity because he keeps committing crimes that are so blatant, even his lawyers barely come up with a plausible alibi, And keeping his publicity and running an empire takes it toll...
- Reconstructed: When enough stories about his overt evilness come out, people aren't able to look past it anymore and finally give him the punishment he deserves.
Back to Villain with Good Publicity