: A child kills their parents.
- Straight: Carl has shot both Alice and Bob in the face.
- Exaggerated: Carl has killed Alice and Bob while making his siblings, Alex and Claire, watch.
- Downplayed: Carl hires a hitman to murder Alice and Bob.
- Inverted: Offing the Offspring
- It appears that the murder of Carl's parents was an accident.
- It appears that Carl was framed for killing his parents.
- Double Subverted:
- But this is one of Carl's lies to evade responsibility for his actions.
- But this is because Carl had framed his siblings for killing them.
- Parodied: Carl kills his parents because they grounded him for 20 years for accidentally spilling milk.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Carl never kills his parents.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "What have you done, Carl!? Those were your parents!"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Carl refuses to kill his parents, no matter what they do to him.
- Discussed: "How could some kid or teenager kill the ones who gave them life?"
- Conversed: ???
- Carl is soon exposed for murder of his parents and is tried as an adult. As he becomes an adult, he is sentenced for 25 years in prison.
- Alex and Claire team up to avenge their parents' deaths by killing Carl.
- Although this didn't stop him from being satisfied in killing his parents.
- Of course, Alex and Claire were abusive siblings towards Carl, so Carl kills them successfully.
Back to Self-Made Orphan