Nightmare Fuel: Star Wars: Clone Wars
When you see this guy, RUN.
- Admit it, General Grievous' intro fight scared you. The deaths of some of the Jedi that Grievous fought were very unsettling. The music playing throughout the fight doesn't help things either. The whole episode was treated like a horror movie, the way Grievous kept vanishing only to pop out and tear someone to bits, the tense music, the way the young Jedi freaks out. It's like watching an animated version of Alien with lightsabers.
- Oh, and another one of the general's weapons is a chainsaw (we don't see it, but in episode 23, a chainsaw noise, which the director added for horror purposes, can be heard from behind the door where Grievous is fighting a squad of clone troopers).
- Same scene, the short "Montage" of Grievous killing the clone troopers.
- That Grievous enters the scene by crushing a terrified padawan to death beneath him certainly aids the terror.
- Anakin's venture into the cave on Nelvaan gives us this rather creepy bit of foreshadowing.
- The Battle of Coruscant shows that the space battle is so full of ships that one of the Confederacy ships coming out of hyperdrive promptly rams into a Republic ship, unable to stop in time.