- When Anakin and Asajj Ventress square off on ships, Obi-Wan and an ARC Trooper both take notice in an incredibly deadpanned way.
Obi-Wan: What was that?ARC Trooper: I don't know, general.Ventress flies by.Obi-Wan: That's not one of ours.ARC Trooper: No, general.Anakin follows suitObi-Wan: That was Anakin!ARC Trooper: Yes, general.
- Roron Corob repeatedly pressing the call button after the room full of clones and General Grievous goes quiet.
- Earlier, in a bit of dark humor, the sounds of combat included a chainsaw, which none of the combatants had.
- The stripper music that plays when C-3PO shows off his new gold plating.
- Anakin eating live bugs for lunch, taking Obi-Wan's advice to "feed off the Living Force" literally. Obi-Wan's grossed-out reaction made it even funnier.
Obi-Wan: But we've been here a month already.Commander Cody: Yes, sir. We're right on schedule.
- From the same episode, Commander Cody cheerfully telling Obi-Wan that the shield over the city they're besieging will be down in three months. He takes this as the siege "going well".
- Yoda needs to save Luminara and Barriss, who trapped in the snow temple, but Captain Typho refuses since that would put Padme in danger. Yoda then uses his power to "convince" him. Typho was parroting back Yoda's exact words, making it extremely obvious to Padme what was going on. You could tell that she was about five seconds from bursting out laughing.
General Grievous: UGH.
- Padme wanted to help Yoda rescue the Jedi, but Yoda refused on the account that it was dangerous. She then used Puppy-Dog Eyes on him. The great Jedi Master faltering against it was comedy gold, and he tells her he will call if he needs help.
- Shaak Ti tying Grievous' cloak to a train while he's busy gloating. Even Palpatine had to raise an eyebrow at that one. Especially when it worked.
- Earlier, when Grievous ambushes Palpatine, as soon as they flee Grievous is met with more disposable Clone troops. His reaction?