. With the plot of a Film Noir
, it is obvious that the novels and the movie are not
for kids. But the pedigrees how horrifying
it really is well...
- The dream sequences.
- The unfriendly deaths in the movie. This includes decapitation, and kittens being ripped out of their mother's womb. And no, there is no Gory Discretion Shot. Then again, the deaths already happened when Francis gets to them save for Claudandus.
- Felicity ends up getting decapitated.
- The dismembered cat with her kittens torn out.
- Some cats get electrocuted. Even Francis lampshades that what he's watching "is not a scene out of The Aristocats."
- After Francis finds out that Pascal/Claudandus is the one behind the murders, he destroys the computer containing said information on the murders, subsequently causing an electrical fire. The final battle between Francis and Claudandus plays out like Simba and Scar's final battle, only Claudandus gets clawed in the stomach, ripping it wide open, causing all of his guts to spill out.Don't eat anything while watching the scene.