Music: Them Crooked Vultures
Them Crooked Vultures are a supergroup formed in 2009, consisting of the following members:
- Josh Homme, guitars and vocals
- John Paul Jones, bass, keyboards, other instruments and backing vocals
- Dave Grohl, drums, percussion and backing vocals
- Dream Team
- Epic Instrumental Opener: "Elephants" features one.
- Epic Rocking: "Warsaw (Or The First Breath You Take After You Give Up)," "Spinning in Daffodils"
- Fake-Out Fade-Out: "Spinning in Daffodils."
- Felony Misdemeanor: "You foreign tourist!" ("Reptiles")
- Heroic BSOD: "Scumbag Blues" describes one, inflicted by the Villain Protagonist: "You go cold, like a stare/as if no one could compare/and you will know... despair..."
- Incredibly Lame Pun: The band runs on these.
- Intercourse with You: "No One Loves Me And Neither Do I"
- Long Title: "Warsaw (Or The First Breath You Take After You Give Up)"
- Mohs Scale of Rock and Metal Hardness: 5 or 6
- Man of Wealth and Taste: "Elephants." Slick back his hair, you know the devil's in there...
- Must Have Caffeine: Dave Grohl, according to this video. FRESH POTS! Apparently Grohl drank so much coffee he had to be hospitalized for a caffeine overdose.
- Non-Appearing Title: "Scumbag Blues," "Warsaw (Or The First Breath You Take After You Give Up)," and "Interlude With Ludes."
- Rock Band: "New Fang" appears for download in the second game; "Dead End Friends" appears in the the third.
- Rock Trio
- Something Blues: "Scumbag Blues."
- Villain Song: "Scumbag Blues." The very first line is "Innocence has no resistance against the wicked counsel of such as I".
- X Meets Y: Their music style is sort of like an odd mix of Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin, and Queens of the Stone Age.
- Yandere: "Inderlude With Ludes."