open/close all folders
Film — Animated
- The Nut Job, in which squirrels rob a nut store.
Film — Live Action
- The Bank Job
- The Big Job
- The Brink's Job
- The Casino Job
- The Glenmoore Job
- The Hardest Job
- The Hard Word is known in Germany as The Australian Job.
- The Hatton Garden Job
- The Italian Job (1969) original and remake, as well as The Brazilian Job, a sequel for the remake currently in Development Hell.
- Ocean's Eleven: The remake. Not as a title, but in Ocean's Twelve a side character brings up the events of the first movie to another, calling it the "Ocean's Job"; this leads to a small disagreement from the group when they find out, who thought that it was understood that it would be referred to as the "Bellagio Job" by all involved.
Live Action TV
- The Agent Carter episode "The Atomic Job".
- The 'Allo 'Allo! episode "The Bank Job".
- The Andy Griffith Show has an episode called "The Bank Job", in which Barney stages a bank robbery to prove to everyone how insecure the bank is.
- The Firefly episode "The Train Job".
- Every episode of Leverage. Most of the time, unlike the majority of the uses of this trope, the names don't correspond to the locations of the cons, but facets of the cons. For example, the first part of the second season finale is called "The Three Strikes Job", because the con involves a baseball team.
- The first episode of the BBC series The Life and Death of Sir John Falstaff (adapted from Shakespeare's Henry IV plays and The Merry Wives of Windsor) is called "The Gadshill Job".
- The first two episodes of Mr. Big are "The Big Job" and "The Bank Job".
- The Sanctuary episode "Bank Job" involves the heroes having to pretend to rob a bank in order to quarantine the place and isolate who in the bank has become the host of the dangerous Abnormal kept inside.
- Barenaked Ladies has a song called "Bank Job".
- One of the trailers for the DC Universe Online MMORPG depicts a mission called "The Doomsday Job".
- There's a mission in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim called "The Burglary Job", and another one called "The Heist Job".
- Grand Theft Auto V has "The Jewel Store Job", in which protagonists Michael and Franklin rob an expensive jewelry store and proceed to escape through the Los Santos River.
- A level in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin: The Jacuzzi Job.
- PAYDAY 2 has "Ukrainian Job". Unusually for the trope, the "Ukrainian" in this case is the one ordering the job, the target and location being a Russian mannote and a Washington D.C. jewelry store, respectively.
- The Kim Possible episode "The Big Job", where Seņor Senior Junior tries to pull off an impressive crime as a birthday gift to his father.
- The The Simpsons episode "The Book Job", which is an Ocean's Eleven parody.
- Star Wars Rebels: "The Wynkahthu Job", in which the Ghost crew teams up with criminals Hondo Ohnaka and Azmorigan to raid an Imperial freighter that got stuck in a storm in the atmosphere of the titular planet.