- Scrubs, stethoscopes and clipboards for doctors
- Guns and badges for police officers
- Cellphones, PDAs or Bluetooth headsets for businessmen
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- Digivices for the Digidestined from Digimon
- Controllers in Hunter × Hunter each have one.
- The Guns from Letter Bee that the Letter Bees all use.
- The Beyblades from Beyblade
- The eponymous Gundams
- The Books from Zatch Bell!
- Zanpakouto in Bleach. (Dolls for the Filler Arc's Bounts.)
- The transformation wands from Sailor Moon.
- The Vongola (Mare/Acrobaleno Pacifiers) Rings from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
- Air blades (roller blades?) in Air Gear.
- Diaries (of all sorts) in Future Diary.
- Knightmare Frames from Code Geass.
- Tennis rackets in The Prince of Tennis
- Zoids in... you guessed it!... Zoids
- Duel Disks in all their shapes and forms.
- Soul Gems in Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- The 3D Maneuver Gear and dual swords from Attack on Titan
Films — Live-Action
- In The Dresden Files, the silver, anti-magic sword and unstainable grey cloak of the Wardens is this.
- Played with - focii help focus a wizard's magic in large part because they believe it will. However, there are also items imbued with power. Harry's are the staff and wand and duster (and gun).
- Wizards robes are both a symbol of office and because magic interferes with electronics, including heaters.
- In the Sword of Truth it's the ... Sword of Truth. For the Seeker of Truth.
- At the palace of the prophets, the Rada'Han is this for wizards.
- Confessors' dresses.
- Higher-rank wizards wear simpler clothes.
- Defenders of the Lord Rahl wear special weapons with his crest.
- War Wizards' gear is this.
- The rings in the lips of the female slaves of the Imperial Order.
- Darken Rahl's curved knife.
- The Mord-Sith Agiel. Various colors of leather outfits, too.
- The Aes Sedai rings in the Wheel of Time series.
- In The Powder Mage Trilogy Privileged, the setting's most prominent type of magic users, wear special gloves without which they cannot cast their spells.
- Morphers for the titular Power Rangers.
- The Swords that the Shadow Chasers use.
- From Doctor Who, the sonic screwdriver and the TARDIS for the Time Lords.
- The transporter has appeared in every incarnation of Star Trek.
- "Garage Door Openers" for all Stargate team members.
- Transformation Trinket belts for Kamen Riders.
- Teslas and Farnsworths for Warehouse agents.
- Pokéballs and the Pokédex from Pokémon
- Keyblades in Kingdom Hearts.
- Player Pins for Players in The World Ends with You
- The Belmonts almost always have the same set of secondary weapons: throwing knives, throwing axes, cross, holy water, and stopwatch.
- Even moreso, all Belmonts wield the whip Vampire Killer. Allies will wield all sorts of weapons though.