Eyedscreen, which features a screen shot of a pair of eyes. Compare Eat the Camera and Mouth Cam. Needs More Examples
open/close all folders
- Diet Pepsi: This commercial from 1984 is an example: 
- Any commercial hawking teeth whitening or toothpaste is prone to this.
- This Coors Light commercial from 1997. 
- The numerous Pepsodent commercials such as this one: 
- Twizzlers had a bunch of commercials with a claymation mouth advertising the product.
- In nearly every Detective Conan episode, there is a point where we get a closeup of a characters mouth talking ominous like. Sometimes making their debut or when they're saying something important.
- The theatrical poster to Inside Deep Throat depicts a woman's mouth with the movie title in between the half-open lips.
- In the 1985 film, Weird Science, a scene in which Anthony Michael Hall and Ilan Mitchell-Smith are having a conversation in the shower stall during a party, we get shots of their mouths.
- A closeup of Patricia Quinn's mouth lip-syncing to "Science Fiction Double Feature" is used for the opening credits of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Always Crashing In The Same Car features several close-ups of Paul McGann's mouth.
- "Say 'ahhhh!'" "Ahhhhh!" "Say 'AAAHH!'" "AAAHHHH!" "NOW SPIT!"
- One of the most iconic examples is in Citizen Kane. The first we see of the title character is a close up of his lips as he says his last words: "Rosebud"
- In David Lynch's 1984 adaptation of Dune, Doctor Yueh's mouth is shown in a closeup flashback reminding Duke Leto about the poison gas tooth intended to kill Baron Harkonnen.
- Rick Springfield: "Bop 'Til You Drop"
- LL Cool J: "Going Back To Cali"
- and this parody from Colin Quinn: 
- Frank Zappa: "You Are What You Is" 
- One of the many, many shots in "Dare to Be Stupid" is "Weird Al" Yankovic's head, upside down and with googly-eyes stuck on his chin, with the camera pulled up close to the mouth.
- A pair of lips sings the opening phrase in the video for Poison's "I Want Action".
- The introduction to Meghan Trainor's "Lips Are Movin'" shows a few screenshots like this.
- Played with in the videos from the Pink Floyd album, "The Final Cut". The videos show singer Roger Waters sitting in the dark except for a light on his mouth.
- The Adventuresof Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius episode "The Mighty Wheezers; there is a closeup of Carl's dad's mouth when he's singing a long note before the whole family sings that singing and sitting song.
- Rugrats episode "Stu Gets a Job"; the episode starts with a closeup of Stu's mouth eating chips and drinking soda while watching TV with Tommy.
- Timon & Pumbaa episode "Beast of Eden"; the episode ends with Pumbaa showing he has one of the leader's teeth in his mouth.
- Sponge Bob Square Pants:
- "The Fry Cook Games" After Plankton and Mr. Krabs' give their speeches, SpongeBob and Patrick give off a war cry.
- "One Krabs Trash" with Mr. Krabs as he announces his plan to scare SpongeBob's #1 hat off of him.
- "Truth or Square" again with Mr. Krabs as he begins to tell SpongeBob the Krabby Patty formula.
- The Simpsons episode "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish"; with Homer while he's eating a piece of toast which he compliments to Marge about.
- Also happens in the Tracey Ullman short "Bart of the Jungle" when he screams "BAAART!!!" after finding him playing jungle in the backyard with his neckties.
- Western Animation/Clarence episode "Belson's Sleepover" when Belson announces his second phase in his plan for pranking everyone "The Reaping."
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends:
- "Mac Daddy" One time with Mac and Bloo when Bloo and Madame Foster acknowledge the pun on Mac and Cheese's names combined. And one more time when Cheese declares him and Bloo's names combined.
- "Destination Imagination" with Mac and Coco when they try to convince Frankie to come home from the magic toybox world.