Any building shaped like a letter of the alphabet intentionally, to reference the name or initials of the corporation or the team using that building. Very often in the form of skyscrapers.
A subtrope of Bizarrchitecture
. Can often be related to Brought to You by the Letter "S"
- The headquarters of the Teen Titans, both in the animated series and eventually carried over into the comics, is shaped like a big capital T.
- The head-offices of the publishers who make the eponymous book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is shaped like a capital H, although why its shaped like this and not some alien lettering is never explained, but could be down to just another universal coincidence.
- The buildings of Dictionopolis in The Phantom Tollbooth.
- On NewsRadio, Jimmy James plans to construct two J-shaped towers in a bid to have his name on something that will live on after he's gone.
- Sesame Street had an animation, 'We All Live In A Capital I'.
- We all live in a capital I, In the middle of the desert, In the center of the sky.
- In India, the state's government plan to raise the building of Tamil University at Thanjavur in the form of the state's name in Tamil letters, when seen from above. 5 buildings, to spell out "Tamizh Nadu" on a 1,000-acre campus.
- The Glider PRO house "The Word Thing" has 100 rooms arranged into six buildings whose shapes spell out the word "GLIDER."
- In 90s cartoon The BOTS Master, big evil corporation RM Corp has two positively massive skyscrapers side-by-side in the shape of an R and an M.
- In The Simpsons episode "Homer the vigilante", a criminal claims to have buried a fortune under a big letter T. The entire town then goes mad hunting for it, and several sight gags include T-shaped buildings such as the "Big T Burgers & Fries", the "Big T Building", and the "Big T Theatre" ( with Ice-T appearing with Booker T. in concert)
- In one Screwy Squirrel cartoon, Screwy escapes from an insane asylum whose buildings spell out NUTZ.
- The Lexcorp building in Krypto the Superdog is shaped like the letter L (guess what that stands for?)
- Team Go's headquarters from Kim Possible is shaped like a giant version of the word "GO".
- In the episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold "Emperor Joker", a near omnipotent Joker reshapes some buildings in Gotham City to spell "Joker" during his Villain Song.
- The animated Teen Titans' Titans Tower, as seen above.