open/close all folders
- Cullen from A Brother's Price is very excitable, and can't keep a dignified look on his face for more than ten seconds - when the protagonists meet him all dressed up for a ball, he ruins the impression by making grimaces.
- Tasslehoff Burrfoot from the Dragonlance series. In fact his entire race is pretty much this. The kender as a race never experience fear without massive magical power. Even dragons don't bother them.
- Harry Potter: Colin Creevey, Colin Creevey, good Lord, Colin Creevey. A extremely hyperactive, and extremely persistent Fan Boy of Harry's.
- Sometimes, Miles Vorkosigan. Very short, hyperactive, doesn't know the meaning of "impossible", charm on overdrive, and if not handsome exactly, manages to attract various tall, beautiful women through sheer personal magnetism. He does have troughs that match the peaks, unfortunately for him.
- Nahruahn from The Quest of the Unaligned fits this trope perfectly from the moment he appears, in which he delivers an eleven-line speech in a single sentence (and breath). All ruahks act like this to a degree.