open/close all folders
- Bart Allen, or at least when he was Impulse though it seems to disappear during his first run as Kid Flash. He's now regained all of his hyperactivity as Kid Flash after coming Back from the Dead in the Legion of 3 Worlds arc.
- Younger versions of Spider-Man can be this, especially the Ultimate 'verse one.
- Axis Powers Hetalia fanfic Gankona, Unnachgiebig, Unità: Italy is basically the very definition of this trope. Germany and Japan are very fond of him because of his warmth and kindness.
- Mikey in Ain't No Grave isn't hyperactive, but he is short, excitable, In Touch With His Feminine Side, and, when he is worked up, rather noisy. His foster sister Lily, by contrast, is a Tomboy with a Girly Streak Snark Knight.
- Cullen from A Brother's Price is very excitable, and can't keep a dignified look on his face for more than ten seconds - when the protagonists meet him all dressed up for a ball, he ruins the impression by making grimaces.
- Tasslehoff Burrfoot from the Dragonlance series. In fact his entire race is pretty much this. The kender as a race never experience fear without massive magical power. Even dragons don't bother them.
- Harry Potter: Colin Creevey, Colin Creevey, good Lord, Colin Creevey. A extremely hyperactive, and extremely persistent Fan Boy of Harry's.
- Sometimes, Miles Vorkosigan. Very short, hyperactive, doesn't know the meaning of "impossible", charm on overdrive, and if not handsome exactly, manages to attract various tall, beautiful women through sheer personal magnetism. He does have troughs that match the peaks, unfortunately for him.
- Nahruahn from The Quest of the Unaligned fits this trope perfectly from the moment he appears, in which he delivers an eleven-line speech in a single sentence (and breath). All ruahks act like this to a degree.
- Tetsuhiro Kuroda took advantage of the Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling referee's reluctance to count anyone out by sprinting around arenas in search of weapons. In the rare event someone got to a weapon first it usually wouldn't be able to slow him down.
- This was one of early gimmicks of Jimmy Jacobs, he even came to the ring on a Pogo stick.
- It takes an impressive amount of cardio just to keep up with Delirious, much less be him. Part of his gimmick is to make a wild entrance, go still after his music stops and then go wild again at the first bell.
- What's the best way to beat throwbacks to the Legion of Doom, in the form of Sidney Bakebella's Devastation Corporation? throwbacks to The Rock 'n' Roll Express! Thus entered into Chikara Race Jaxon and Hype Rockwell, NRG. Don't sleep because of energy drinks.