Just For Fun: Space Heroes
Space Heroes is a show on the adventures of Captain Ryan, Crankshaw, and Commander Grundch, and their continuing troubles and tribulations. This show does not exist and is actually based off the fictitious show in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012).
Tropes this series uses:
- Affectionate Parody: Of Star Trek: The Animated Series.
- Dating Catwoman: Ryan once enter in a relationship with an alien woman that then tries to kill him. So he kills her first.
- Deflector Shield: Their ship has those, as shown in several episodes.
- Flat Character: All the protagonists except Captain Ryan.
- Get a Hold of Yourself Man: Ryan's favourite method to calm down others crew members. He once did it to himself.
- Going Down with the Ship: In the last episode, their ship is about to explode; Ryan evacuates the rest of the crew but decides to not go with them. It's... actually almost touching.
Ryan:"Well, old girl, it's just you and me!"
- Green-Skinned Space Babe: Celestial
- Hypocritical Humor: Ryan's "humane solution" for getting rid of some aliens is to shoot them out in space. Where they explode.
- I Know You Are In There Somewhere Fight: Subverted big time. When one of his crew members get controlled by an alien, Ryan simply killed said crew member.
- Interspecies Romance: Ryan was once in a relationship with an alien woman, until they both tried to kill each other (Ryan won).
- Commander Grunch was in love with one of the cadets, but she was killed on her first mission.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Captain Ryan might be a jerk at times, but sometime he can make good points over choices of actions.
- Kill 'em All: Captain Ryan's modus operandi when confronted by a threat. Even when it's a crew member controlled by an alien.
- My Friends... and Zoidberg: See below on Red Shirt.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: Captain Ryan is disturbingly happy about killing people.
- Noodle Incident: An episode was about resolving a revolt the crew had in some way created.
- Puppeteer Parasite: the Cortexicons.
- Red Shirt: They are actually called B-team, but they have the same role. Two of them get disintegrated the second they land on a planet.
Crankshaw: Oh no! Rodriguez...and that other guy! They're gone!Ryan: Well, That's why they're here!
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: The Trumplets.
- Sociopathic Hero: Captain Ryan can be worse than the monsters he faces sometimes.
- Smoldering Shoes: All that remains of Celestial after Ryan disintegrates her. He then elects to keep them as a memento.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Ryan is no doubt the protagonist.
- Tragic Keepsake: Ryan keeps the boots of the woman that tried to kill him. It's a lot less sweet when you realize he was the one who killed her.
- What Measure Is a Non-Human?: Averted. A human is killed alongside an alien, an Ryan's reaction is the same (which means total indifference).