- In Escape from Lars Mountain, after being picked on his brother Lars for one too many times, Twister then comes up with a heinous plan himself and lets Otto, Reggie, and Sam in on it. When Lars and his goons find Otto, Reggie, and Sam, with Twister nowhere in sight, Lars shows sincere concern for his brother since it's getting late and his parents will go ballistic if he comes back home without his brother, to which Otto tells Lars to look for Twister on his own. Lars frantically searches for his brother throughout the night, only to find his shoe near a raging river. One of Lars' goons then makes a gesture suggesting that Twister was Driven to Suicide, much to Lars' horror. Otto, Reggie, and Sam catch up with Lars and his goons, Lars telling Twister's friends that he would never want anything bad to happen to his little brother. Lars then confesses that just because he picks on his little brother so much, it doesn't mean he doesn't care about him, and is close to tears, until Twister reveals that he's still alive and he was hiding nearby.
- In "The Great Sandcastle Race", they unfortunately find out that it's too close to the ocean and the tide threatens to wash it away. They try several things to hold the water off such as digging a moat for the water to come in and forming a barrier with their skim boards. Twister at one point seeks assistance from Lars and friends, but is laughed off. Just when it looks like the group is going to be overcome by the tide, a hand reaches past to help steady the barrier— Lars's hand. He and his friends add their larger surf boards to the barrier, keeping the water at bay long enough for the judges to note the kids' contest entry.
- Lars yelling at his friends for insulting Twister.
Lars: Hey! Don't insult Twister! Only I can insult Twister! (smiles warmly at Twister) It's a brother thing.Twister: Right. It's a brother thing.
- In "Father's Day Off", Sam's dad comes to visit him, but spends the entire day talking on his business phone and completely ignoring Sam. But once he realizes what he's been doing, he throws the phone in the back seat of the car and takes Sam out to spend time with him.
- In "Reggie's Choice", Reggie is torn between a volleyball tournament and a street hockey game scheduled at the same time. After seeing her in action on the volleyball court, Otto gets the hockey game rescheduled so Reggie doesn't have to choose between her new team and her old one.
- In "Back Bowl," after Otto and Twister get lost in the titular area of skiing-and-snowboarding area that's off-limits, Reggie and Sam tell Raymundo and Tito about it, and the four of them go to save Otto and Twister. After bringing the boys back to their lodge and the adults lecture them about never doing something like that again (especially since those areas are off-limits for a reason), Otto (who had previously made Reggie and Sam promise not to tell Tito and Raymundo about where he and Twister were going) seemingly gets mad at them for breaking their promise. Reggie defends herself and Sam by claiming, "Well, it was getting late and we didn't know what else to do!" But Otto simply smiles and says, "Thanks for breaking my promise."