Heartwarming: Off The Page And Into Life
- Gail getting Henry a toolkit for Christmas.
- Gail and Henry's first kiss.
- Megan's new year resolution is to spend more time with Matt. She really does care!
- Gail and Henry plotting Madame Blue's murder is both hilarious, horrifying, and kinda sweet, in a psychotic way.
- Frederick's attempts to bond with Gail.
- What's the first thing that makes Sherman decide Gail might not be so bad after all? Her similarities to John. Awww.
- Henry, discussing Gail.
"And well… I guess… because… she’s nice to me… and she talks quietly, and her smile is pretty, and she’s really adorable? Also she always smells like green apples and I like that."
- Henry tells Gail he loves her, but promptly runs off. After the shock wears off, she texts him to say she loves him back.
- "I love you, you asshole."
- Emily admitting she became a teacher because of Gloria.
- At Irene's masquerade ball, after Maurice seems to have lost all his friends.
Maurice: 1 new TXT from: The StorytellerThe Storyteller: You okay?
- Evangeline and Eric getting together.
- Henry warning Gail not to lie to Jackson, ever.
- Grant's letter to Eric, finally confessing his love. Which only makes what happened next even worse...
- Following Grant's death, Jackson is unsure of how to cope, and Henry and Terrence are no help. Who is some help? Gail, Jackson's ex-girlfriend. The two of them talking about what happened together is very nice.
Gail: (hugging Jackson) I'm so glad... you're okay.
- And when Hank dies, Jackson returns the favor.
- After the tornado and learning that Gail's home was destroyed, Irene's immediate response is to invite her to stay over at her house until hers is rebuilt.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.