YMMV: Off the Page and into Life
- Les Yay: Gail and Megan. To the point where Sherman thought Gail was in a relationship with her as well as Henry.
- OT3: In Chapter One, concerning the possible Gail/Henry/Terrence love triangle, Madame Blue has often proposed a threesome as a solution. All three parties are utterly disgusted by the idea.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: Henry forcing Gail into a kiss, and holding her down while it happens. And she responds. Uh... huh.
- Foe Yay: Everyone seems to see this between Gail and Henry. Both parties deny it.
- Ho Yay:
- Terrence and Henry
- Grant and Eric. Makes sense, since they're supposed to be modern Grantaire and Enjolras.
- Launcher of a Thousand Ships: The muns have joked about everyone being this, but Gail and Henry especially.
- Irene, due to being a prostitute who's always on the lookout for new clients.
- Les Yay: Colleen and Annabella, Gail and Ophelia, Gail and Colleen...
- Add Gail/Irene and Irene/Molly to the list.
- Emily and Gloria
- The Woobie: Everyone. Everyone has some sort of problem that makes you feel sorry for them.
- Ophelia, poor thing.
- Ella, but she doesn't complain much.
- Colleen, when she sees Gail kissing Henry, not knowing it was part of a Gossip Girl task. Oh, and now she's dead.
- Henry is a Jerkass Woobie
- As is Emily. Is she bitchy, an alcoholic, and a nasty teacher? Yes. Is she also isolated, lonely, and just desiring love and friendship? Hell yes.
- Whitney. Her stepmother locks her in the closet for a day and a half. Why? Because Whitney made plans with a friend without asking first. Fortunately, Daria comes to rescue her—all the while Whitney is still insisting it was her fault!
- Add Gail to the list. Her farm was completely destroyed in the tornado, and her father has vanished without a trace, probably dead.