Think a roleplay group can't make you cry? Think again.
- Gail and Terrence's discussion as to why they can't give up Henry, no matter what he does.
- Grant's monologue, seen here.
- Tim's suicide attempt and everything that follows, including Gail's rant to a nurse who won't let her in to see her.
- Grant dying. Just when everything was coming together, too...
- Everyone's reactions make it worse. Irene notes her sister was the same age when she died. Eric is the one to find the body, and Gail's there, too.
- Jackson attempting to deal with the death, but his two best friends are absolutely no help. (Though to Henry's credit, he tries. Terrence, on the other hand, doesn't try at all.)
- The tornado. The sheer thought of such a small town being savaged by a natural disaster is saddening, but what makes it worse is that the farm Gail and Hank live on is completely demolished and Hank vanishes, most likely killed by the tornado.
- Colleen dying of Parkinson's, poor girl.
- The first part of Emily's reaction para is pretty sad, too. Even the title, which is a lyric from Wicked: "The Wicked Cry Alone."