- When Joseph forgives a remorseful Potiphar for imprisoning him. His smile just seals the deal and Potiphar looks close to tears.
- And when Joseph becomes the Royal Vizier, Potiphar is the first one to kneel.
- This dialogue at the end when Joseph reveals himself to his brothers
Joseph: Can you forgive me for thinking I was some miracle from God?
Judah: But you are a miracle. God sent you to save our family and all of Egypt. And you did.
- A small one, but Benjamin is clearly shown to be on good terms with his brothers. Summed up in this exchange when Joseph tests his brothers by threatening to make Benjamin a slave:
- "You know better than I, you know the way. I've let go the need to know why."