- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming:
Joseph: Can you forgive me, for thinking I was some miracle from God?
- This dialogue at the end When Joseph reveals himself to his brothers
Judah: But you are a miracle. God sent you to save our family and all of Egypt. And you did.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Trust us, the song you'll be humming three hours later is ''Better Than I.’’
- Moral Event Horizon: Played with, as might be expected in a film where Forgiveness is such a big theme.
- Joseph's brothers selling him into slavery would count, except they truly regret it and unhesitatingly offer their own lives for Benjamin's because they can't bear the thought of doing it again.
- Potiphar's wife accusing Joseph of raping her because he rejected her advances is despicable, but she stops him from being executed (exposing her lies to her husband,) because she can't bear to go that far.
- Potiphar seems to feel that he crossed it when he has Joseph imprisoned to avoid having to face the truth that his wife was lying, despite clearly knowing deep down that Joseph was innocent. Joseph's forgiveness clearly shakes him.
- Tear Jerker: "Because I will not let our father suffer...again."