Heartwarming: Jerry Maguire
- The now-famous "You complete me" monologue, followed by "you had me at hello."
- Dorothy exclaiming that she loves Jerry and respects him, in contrast to Avery's lines that he's a pitiful loser.
- "I miss my wife."
- The Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped at the end of the film.
Dicky Fox: Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Jerry's interactions with Ray.
Ray: Do you know that my neighbor had three rabbits?Jerry: I can't compete with that!
- "My name is Jerry Maguire. I'm 35 years old, and I've started my life."
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.