Heartwarming: The Jerk
- Navin and Marie's duet on the beach is the most romantic scene in cinema. There, I said it.
- An opening scene, where Navin learns he is adopted, has a surprising sweetness to it, even with Navin being... well, Navin ("You mean I'm gonna stay this color?!?").
- "Baby, I would love you even if you was the color of a baboon's ass!"
- The ending when Navin is reunited with Marie and his family.
- Thought it's meant as a joke, Navin humbly insisting that a charity come to visit him instead tend to someone more deserving than him.