YMMV: The Jerk
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: When Navin realizes just how much his share of Opti-Grab's profits actually is, his head spins around Exorcist-style, only prompting light laughter by Navin.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Navin's Pre Ass Kicking One Liner "Sir, you are talking to a nigger!"
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "Tonight You Belong To Me" on ukulele. And cornet, for some reason!
- Ear Worm: "I'm picking out a thermos for you..."
- Memetic Mutation: Some people cannot look for their remote/car keys/cell phone without it being "all I need."
- Tear JERKer: Despite coming in the "that's all I need" scene, Navin, now facing a slow, painful bankruptcy, drunkenly stumbling out of his house, pants around his ankles and yelling at Marie "What do I look like? Some kind of a JERK!?" is pretty dark. The montage of his wandering around LA like this, eventually returning to him as a bum on the street, just makes him seem so hopeless.
- And then there's the way the movie teases you by making it seem as if it's going to end like this.