Heartwarming: Deltora Quest
- When Jasmine sees her mother's ghost in The Forests of Silence Part II. Also doubles as a tearjerker.
- In The Lake of Tears, Jasmine's joy at reuniting with Kree just after the fight with Jin and Jod, and her insistence on using some of the nectar of the Lilies of Life on Kree and not on her injured shoulder. Also the joy on her face when she sees Kree healed and flying into the sky looking very happy.
- Jasmine loses her dagger in the Shifting Sands, and is very distraught over it as it was her father's and the only thing she had left to remind her of him. While he's going into the Cone to retrieve the lapis lazuli for the Belt, Lief remembers about the dagger, sees it fall from its place in the tower when he takes out the lapis lazuli, catches it and brings it to the surface with him. The fact that he bothered to do that at all is quite heartwarming, as it shows just how much he cares about Jasmine. The moment when he gives the dagger to Jasmine is doubly heartwarming.
- At the very end of the series, Lief's struggling to convince Jasmine to stay with them in Del, carefully coating his words so that he doesn't end up scaring her away. He claims that it's because she's needed to help set Deltora to rights, but really it's because he loves her and cannot bear the thought of her leaving him.
- Lief's vague marriage proposal to Jasmine and her vague acceptance.
Lief: When the time comes, I will follow Adin's example and marry for love. If the woman I love will have me, of course.Jasmine: She probably will, when the time comes.
- The hatching of the baby diamond dragon in Isle of the Dead.
- The epilogue.
- Once Theagan was killed the first time Soldeen is freed from her curse and transforms back into his true form of Nanion. The look on his face when he sees his wife returned to normal is enough to bring tears to your eyes.
- The end of the episode "The Heavenly Stone", when Lief gave Jasmine back her knife after nearly falling to his death in order to get it back.
- In the anime, after Lief drinks form the Dreaming Spring and watches his father in prison. Lief looks on as his father refuses to give up on his son.
- The anime series had a really good example. At one point Barda has to retrieve the Topaz (the one that lets you see dead people). And just as he gets ahold of it, it activates. Giving him the chance to be reunited with his dead mother. Now I'll be the first to admit I often found him to be a Flat Character, but watching his reaction at seeing his mother again was very heartwarming. Also counts as a Tear Jerker moment.
- In a strange way, the scenes of Thaegan with her children. They are a weird, evil, sadistic, but strangely close family. (In the anime at least. The book versions are decidedly different.)
- Example: When Thaegan is revived the first time, she reunites with her children and they instantly crowd her like any children whose parent has come home after being away for a long time.
- In her death, Thaegan is surrounded by most of her children (except Ichabod). She asks why they would sacrifice themselves with her to which they reply, "Because you're our mother."
- Endon and Jarred greeting each other after Lief and the Kin rescue his parents from Fallow.
- Basically all of the True Companions moments between Lief, Barda and Jasmine.
- Jarred's calling Anna 'dear heart'.