Headscratchers / The Megas
- From a YouTube comment:
- I feel my hands turning into fists" ...Sparkman doesn't have hands.
- Either it's a metaphor, or Sparkman has a set of hands that he replaces with prongs before a fight. (He is, after all, a robot.)
- It's a joke. I mean...Metalman's song starts with "throw metal blades from my metal hands". It's supposed to be a little cheesy.
- So I'm confused. In Gamma Unchained, it has the impression Dr. Wily is singing about Protoman, but constantly referring to Gamma. How's that work?
- I suspect that he's activating Gamma, and simply remembering aloud what happened with Protoman with the "I thought I could bring the dead back" stanza.
- Why does Crash Man refer to himself as "we" in the first two sentences of Programmed to Fight?