Headscratchers / Kamen Rider Kiva
- According to the official info, Dran seals the Fangire souls and uses them to sustain the Arms Monsters; of course, this hits Fridge Logic when Emperor Form starts destroying Fangire outright - what about Jiro and the others?
- They go out and kill people, I...guess...
- But they are confined to Doran... I... think... The writers weren't thinking straight, were they?
- They can't be, Jiro leaves Doran several times across the 2008 timeline. Not for very long and usually only to take someone else to Doran or to give Wataru some important bit of knowledge he needs but he still leaves.
- It's possible he destroys weaker Fangire offscreen for that. Wataru's not stupid.
- That's why they so willingly became part of the Zanvat sword, so they could eat the souls directly.
- A lot of times, the "manual" is not written by the show's writers or consulted by them, at least in American works. If it's no different for Japan, it could be that this just isn't at all canon. After all, how often is the Fangire soul thing actually mentioned in series? At some point they stop Engaging Chevrons by showing the eating of it, but there's no discussion of "this form shatters 'em but leaves the soul, that form destroys both" or "this is the Arms Monster meal ticket" in show - ever. In other words, it's all Word of Dante and not Word of God.
- Here's on that might fit in more in Fridge Logic but really, What is the 21 year old Wataru doing in high school in the Non-Serial Movie?
- Wataru isn't exactly a social person - for all we know, he might not have gone to high school when he was the appropriate age, and he's attending then to make up for it.
- Just who is Megumi's father? Yuri never shown signs of having her during the series (although it is never quite specified how old is she or if she is older then Wataru) but if she was born after 1986 then it must not be far from then. Yuri only just got her heart broken by Otoya so would she of moved on that quick or is it possible that Otoya (and the audience) never found out that he had impregnated Yuri?
- What is the restrictions and limitations of using the door to the past in Castle Doran? Why didn't Jirou just sent Wataru to the time before Mio was executed by Bishop rather than sending him way back in 1986 to prevent his mother, Maya and father, Otoya from getting married? It is Common Sense to get things go well. Why Taiga didn't tell Wataru that Mio was in fact killed by Bishop rather than Wataru himself?
While changing the past goes against the law of time, it is possible for Wataru to go back to the past and killed Bishop right before he could kill Mio. If so, Mio would not have died and presumably be Wataru's wife.
- Is Nomura Shizuka the future wife of Wataru? It could not be Mio since she was not revived at the finale.